Which is cheaper Asda or Tesco??

Mummytobe85

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if Asda's or Tesco's are cheaper? i want to do an online shop due to me not driving.

We're on a budget for our monthly shop and i've always shopped at Tesco's but wondering if Asda is cheaper?

Suggestions please :flower:

I always shop at Tesco but have always said Asda is cheaper...I cant get to a Asda near me :( x

Asda is cheaper by a long way. My weekly shop is £30 more if I go to tesco.

Def Asda. I do my shop online at mysupermarket and then chose the cheapest one to check out with. It's always Asda

go on mysupermarket.com and put in your shopping list, it will tell you which is cheaper x

I always find Asda to be cheaper for a whole shop but some things at tesco can be cheaper, so i'll sometimes go there for the deals. Its always asda for a big shop though xx

Asda but I think they are crap so TESCO for me :)

V xx

Asda is cheaper all round but Tesco do have better deals sometimes.. last one i can think of was Asda doing philadelphia for £1 whereas it was BOGOF for £1.50 at Tesco xx

asda, but they always mess up my order & i end up with such random stuff.. they ran out of the face cleansing wipes i use so substituted it for a pack of their own baby wipes :dohh:.

then they sent me kitchen cleaner instead of bathroom cleaner..

ive recieved quite alot of freebies too, i loved my 3x4 pack of dairylea dunkers i got by mistake! lol

every time i end up having to go to tesco (its closest) to buy what im missing & end up spending more.. i just stick with tesco now. x

I did a shop the other week with my supermarket and tesco came out cheaper. I have just got their delivery saver deal where you pay £60 for 6 months delivery up front.

I hate Tesco!!! especially after the discusting treatment I got from them the other day :growlmad:

ASDA alllll the way! much cheaper to & better service.

Asda Is defiantly cheapest I get loads for my money but I do occasionally like to switch supermarkets for fun :)

Asda. I had delivery from them last week and it was way better than the only time i ever ordered from Tesco! Tesco sent the delivery at 10pm with about 3 joints of meat, 12 bread rolls and 6 cookies going out of date that day. How was i possibly going to eat all of that?! :haha: They also charged me extra for the substitutions they did.
Asda's came with appropriate substitutions and good use by dates. They substitutions were given to me at the same price as what i had picked out.

I do go to Tesco more often than asda though, simply because of the location. But if im getting it all delivered, definitely Asda :)

Depends what you're buying, for us the main shop is cheaper at Asda but like pp said tesco deals can be really good. Tesco is closer for us so I tend to do a main monthly shop at Asda then bits and bobs from the market or tesco.

i go on mysupermarket.com aswell and i find it depends on whats on offer etc, sometimes asda, sometimes tesco. Xx

I always think Asda is cheaper but I shop at Tesco :wacko: Its cos I love my clubcard

For me the list of supermarkets is like this, most expensive first

Waitrose
Sainsburys
Tesco
Asda and Morrisons the same

Asda is cheaper for me, thats our local supermarket always find better deals in Asda in comparison to Tesco x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->