which jumperoo?

trish1200

Reaction score
I can't decide between the precious planet and the rainforest, what do you recommend? :shrug:

I just got the precious planet jumperoo and it's awsome. My baby isn't quite tall enough for it but still likes to sit in it and look at the toys. I highly recommend it!

I got the precious planet one but only because I liked the monkey back better lol...my lo is getting it for christmas so dont know if he likes it yet

I think the Precious Planet one looks nicer :lol:

Our LO is getting the Rainforest one for Christmas, as it's the only one Tesco had and it was bought with Clubcard vouchers when they had their "double up your vouchers" promotion on :rofl: That said, I do like it, and I have the Rainforest swing and playmat, so at least it'll match :lol: I like how this one can sort of "fold" slightly when it's not in use :)

We have the rainforest one, Phoebe is obsessed with the butterfly thing!

We have got Sienna the rainforest one for xmas :) Cant wait to see her going nuts in it, although i think it may be a while off x

mylo has the rainforest one- he loves it.. can spend hours in there jumping about if I let him!! jumperoo Gives me chance to get things done too! haha

Ilana goes mad in her Rainforest one - wee got it for £10 at a bootfair, best £10 I ever spent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->