Which mash do you use?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
This is going to sound really silly but which mash do you use? :blush: There are so many different types out there! x

I don't know quite what you mean?!!!

I boil up a potato and then mash it with milk and butter?!! :blush:

Me too, Tabs. Unless you mean like Smash or ones like that - but I don't use them really.

we boil or bake white or sweet potato and mash them x

We boil potato's too, and I mash with butter and milk. Sometimes I add other things like cheese, onion or spring onions

I just mash normal potatoes.

potatoes??? all the rest is full of crap and its tonnes cheaper to buy some potatoes, peel them, stick them in a pan of water and mash up!

Fresh here too, packet mash is GROSS :sick: IMO

fresh here aswell. If you want it smooth for LO just add unsalted butter and milk, makes it nice and creamy.

Thanks for your replies...i usually mash up potatoes too but my little grocerie store had no potatoes so i was going to get instant mash but there were loads of different ones and i wasn't sure which one was nice...iv never bought it from a packet before...i ended up leaving it!...but if anyone knows of a nice one for next time i need some do let me know xx

Ahh probably have a lot of salt in hun, not sure though never looked. I have had for myself the one with onion in it, was nice but am not really a fan, my mum likes having the original for lunch sometimes and adding cheese to make it a bit different.

i honestly didn't know it was full of crap...thanks girls xx

I'd say it's quite salty. Fresh spuds have much more nutrients in them. Mashed sweet potato and squash are yummy!

maddi can't have potatoes but i mash up sweet potato for her! she loves it :D especially with parsnip and cheese x

mmmmm....i'm coming for tea at carly and maddi's.....

always welcome lisa :D i make homemade pasta and curry too! he he! have to be creative for maddi as per her no-potato-i-like-it-mummy-but-it-makes-me-sick rule :lol: so plenty of pasta, rice, noodles and other veggies!

Try adding some pumpkin, too, or maybe some herbs. Yummmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->