Which middle name for Rose?

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
After a long talk last night dh and I have decided that if we do have another little girl we will definitely name her Rose, as we both have a lot of sentiment for the name, and no other names that we like are 100% 'the one', Rose is the only one that comes closest. It's not perfect but I think it's as close as we are going to get.

I'd really like feedback or suggestions on middle names. Ideally we would like to use a name with family connections, but as Rose already has this connection, it's not a necessity. Our ideas are:

Rose Anna Lee
Rose Valentina Lee
Rose Constance Lee
Rose Lilliana Lee
Rose Amelia Lee
Rose Ophelia Lee
Rose Antonia Lee
Rose Ava Lee

Ps: promise this will be my last post on girls names 😉

I like Rose Anne/Anna, Rose Liliana or Rose Ava best. Some other options:

Rose Nicole
Rose Diane
Rose Persephone
Rose Eliza
Rose Alexis

I like Rose Anne/Anna, Rose Liliana or Rose Ava best. Some other options:

Rose Nicole
Rose Diane
Rose Persephone
Rose Eliza
Rose Alexis

Thank you, Eliza is going on the list 👍

I really like your idea of Rose Valentina :thumbup:

Rose Emma?
From your list i like Rose Anna Lee and Rose Ava Lee.

I'm also expecting a girl and am considering Rosalie. Haven't run it by OH yet though. Took us forever to agree on a name for dd#1. She was a week old when we finally decided!

Well my 1st thought was Rose Lilliana bc I know you really like Lilliana (and so do I). But seeing Rose Valentina on your list changed my mind! That's gorgeous!! I def vote for Rose Valentina!

Rose Lee sounds nice together! Reminds me of "Rosalie" which is a name I love. If you go with a middle name that starts with "A" it will certainly sound like Rosalie! (ex. Rose Amelia Lee = Rose A. Lee = Rosalie!) <--- Love!

Well my 1st thought was Rose Lilliana bc I know you really like Lilliana (and so do I). But seeing Rose Valentina on your list changed my mind! That's gorgeous!! I def vote for Rose Valentina!

Rose Lee sounds nice together! Reminds me of "Rosalie" which is a name I love. If you go with a middle name that starts with "A" it will certainly sound like Rosalie! (ex. Rose Amelia Lee = Rose A. Lee = Rosalie!) <--- Love!

I would 100% have Rosalie if it wasn't for my blinking surname, I love it too. X

I love Rose Valentina Lee because I love the name Valentina...
but Rose Anna Lee sounds the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->