which milk should I drink pls help

Pearly86

Reaction score
I had pcos but no more but still I do not want to redevelop it ..ladies who got pregnant inspite of pcos here please help me choose the brand of milk i should take here in US..which is supposed to be good and weather it should be skimmed or full?

My girlfriend has PCOS and doesn't drink dairy milk at all because of all the hormones and sugar in it.

She drinks almond milk, and actually is the one that got me hooked on it as well :thumbup:

If it's hormones you are worried about you should get organic.
Or nut milks.
Xx

any suggestion to a brand or milk you guys have been drinking?
or any having pcos who got pregnant and were drinking a particular brand or kind f milk

Hi Pearly,

I love Silk's Almond Milk! I get the original but they also have unsweetened and vanilla I think. I've been drinking it for years and it goes great cereal too. :)

almond, almond-coconut, or soy milk are the ones I like and I switch them up. brand doesn't really matter, silk and so delicious are good. organic is the best if possible.

I usually get unsweetened, you really don't need the extra sugar in the other ones and unless you're drinking a glass of it plain, it tastes fine in baking, cereal, etc. I'll get the vanilla/sweetened ones if I want to have some to drink plain.

Thanks you guys ..I drink milk everyday!!so was thinking of getting horizon organic whole milk ....almond milk I am not sure cuz I drink milk I dont bake or anything :D
still guys pour in your advice so that I can finally think of what i want to buy one
right now m using Lactaid ones 2% fat!

Organic 2% , almond milk , or coconut milk would be your best options as they are all hormone free :)

Thanks you guys ..I drink milk everyday!!so was thinking of getting horizon organic whole milk ....almond milk I am not sure cuz I drink milk I dont bake or anything :D
still guys pour in your advice so that I can finally think of what i want to buy one
right now m using Lactaid ones 2% fat!

Silk unsweetened almond milk looks and tastes pretty much identical to regular milk - and you use it exactly the same as regular milk!

It has half the calories as dairy milk, loads more calcium and no added sugars, artificial colors or flavors: https://silk.com/products/unsweetened-original-almondmilk

The others mentioned in this thread are very easy to google up!

Anti dairy here unless if its from a local farm by a healthy cow full fat (less processed) and limited intake. Otherwise, especially in the US, you are doing your body no good. This is coming from an ex die hard dairy fan, our bodies dont like cows booby milk!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->