which one is positive?

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Are both CD14 and CD15 positive?

I got a temp jump today (CD 15) so im wondering if I ovulated yesterday... but then if i ovulated yesterday why would i have an even stronger OPK this morning? maybe there was LH left in my pee overnight since it was first morning urine?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 25
Honestly none of those are positive because they're not as dark or darker than the control. But it doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. You could have had a very short surge or one not strong enough to register a positive. Keep temping and if it keepa going up then you know you did ovulate. I'd keep up with the opks till you know for sure though.

Are both CD14 and CD15 positive?

I got a temp jump today (CD 15) so im wondering if I ovulated yesterday... but then if i ovulated yesterday why would i have an even stronger OPK this morning? maybe there was LH left in my pee overnight since it was first morning urine?

CD 15 looks close to me, but the test line is still lighter than the control line. Test today and see if you can get a darker or lighter line and keep temping.

I never get a full positive ... Never darker than control line so of these two I'm
Thinking maybe cd15... Especially since temp went up? But I don't get how temp could go up already if I got a positive the same day. I just took another one and it was light

Hmmmm temp went down again today so maybe I will ovulate today CD16?

okay so my temp dipped and went down on CD16, then wayyyy up today CD 17! So i think I ovulated on CD16, and that means CD15 was probably my positive OPK. Thanks everyone!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jokerette/?i=5407458&

Definitely what happened! Ovulation dip! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->