Which one size diaper would you recommend?

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I am looking into using the modern cloth diapers- one size though.
I need advice on which to buy! :shrug: the brand has to be financially economical (i dont have a ton of $$$ but want something that will work and last) also durable and a good fit to prevent leaks (I'm having a boy :blue: if that matters any as far as leaks are concerned.)
Since we have no way of knowing if my LO is going to have thunder thighs and a small wasteline ( or visa versa) having an adjustment for that would probably be wise.

I was thinking FuzziBunz would do the job, but honestly I just don't know :shrug:
What brand do you like and why? Pros cons would be helpful. Also what brands didn't you like and why?

I think bumgenius are the basis of a stash...they are VERY reliable and arent that expensive and you can buy in bulk.
Negative points
1) not as pretty as others
2) can smell sometimes

Totsbots are meant to be good too and you can get the new version that is birth to potty and all in one. I really like these nappies, but i've never tried one over night.

I love my Bumgenius flips and organics

just are in mind though a one size can be big on a newborn. We brought sized one nappies/diapers to see use through the first few months then moved on to one size. you can buy them preloved instead of new and hey have a resale value :)

We have a one month supply of newborn diapers. Im not intending on using cloth until the umbilical cord falls off, but if he dent fit cloth after that will just use disposables until then.
With the BumGenious, does the elastic band tend to break? I've heard a couple pol say this but wasn't sure if maybe they had bad luck and that normally doesn't happen? :shrug:
I wouldn't mind preloved at all :thumbup: but not too sure where to get em bc not too many pol in the States use cloth

if your buying new from a 'genuine' retailer then you do get 12months guarentee, if you buy second hand you don't.

i've been using mine a good 6+ months now and i've had no issues.

Anyone have any links?
If you purchase new from the actual makers- is it more $$$?

no, it doesn't cost more cotton babies (makers of bumgenius) have their own US website selling their nappies among other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->