Which one would you live in?

Holy cow. Those are cheap!

I like A and D the most, but would probably lean more toward D.

A or C for me, I think I prefer the bedroom layout in C but not sure its worth the extra $200 :flower:

Wow mega cheap. You would pay that for a room in a shared house where I live! Personally, I would much prefer 2 levels over 1 so would go for D, that said, if you love A, deffo go for A :) xxx

D for me.

I see the cons but I see a lot of pros as well. You might not need the garage space now, but when kiddo will want a bike, toys to store, etc. that space will come in real handy. It's a good place to keep all the extra bits like the vacuum etc. so that reduces the use of the closet space so it gives you more storage in the house itself.

Also, the main thing for me is this: If you are living under, that means kiddo will be less restrained to play and make noise. You're less likely to have to deal with someone grumpy who is living under you and complaining that your kiddo is being noisy. For me, that's a major plus.

I'm lazy as well and have 3 floors here but you get used to it. Aside from laundry, I'm really not going up and down all day really. My laundry area is in the attic and I go up and down for it. It's something you get used to really. I use these mesh baskets from IKEA that are really easy to carry up and down with one hand as well so that helps. Our stairs are really narrow and steep here too.

If kiddo is small, kiddo can play in the living room and you can use some of the closet space to keep toys in reach.

I also like that you don't land in the kitchen immediately when coming in.

Square Footage might not always appear necessary at first but the longer you live somewhere the more you grow into each square foot. Storing things like Christmas decorations, baby toys, extra chairs if needed, etc. take up a lot of space really quickly. I think you'd appreciate that extra space before you know it.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"