which ones best?

samii91

Reaction score
we like 2 names for our little boy.. which one do you think best. we want something unusual and not too common..

kyhan-jai
kaiden-jai

i think Kaiden-Jai looks best

other suggestions:

Kayne
Kade
Kaime
Kairon
Kalem
Kallun
Kasper
Kayson

thanks! oh is really fussy with names! hard to find any we both like xx

Kaiden-jai... My friends little boy is kaison-jaye

we like 2 names for our little boy.. which one do you think best. we want something unusual and not too common..

kyhan-jai
kaiden-jai

I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the UK and I hear Kaiden/Kaden/Caden/Caiden etc a lot now. It seems to be becoming very popular so if you wnat something that isn't too popular then I would go with the first xx

kyhan-jai
kaiden-jai

I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the UK and I hear Kaiden/Kaden/Caden/Caiden etc a lot now. It seems to be becoming very popular so if you wnat something that isn't too popular then I would go with the first xx

yeh wer from the uk too and find that kaiden is becoming popular. we picked that from the start but now im thinking it will be too popular and thinking about kyhan xx

Kaiden, Kayden, Caden, Kaden, Caiden are realllllllllly common. Around here. Theres always atleast one version in her class (including Aiden, Jayden, Hayden oh and a Zayden! Whattt)

My fav is Kaiden.

I also like Kaiden-jai
Another uncommon K name I really like is Kylan. Kylan-Jai :)

Like with HHenderson, Kaiden and Jaiden are incredibly common in my area as well. But Kaiden-Jai gives it a different twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->