Which OPK brand is the best?

Monilynn85

Mother of 1 and TTC again
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!

Been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now but my periods are very irregular. I tried to take the Clearblue digital OPK about two weeks ago and I just seem to get a smiley face every time. Anyone else have this problem? Someone said to try non-digital so I can see how dark my line is. Anyone recommend a good brand?

Hi Ladies!!

Been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now but my periods are very irregular. I tried to take the Clearblue digital OPK about two weeks ago and I just seem to get a smiley face every time. Anyone else have this problem? Someone said to try non-digital so I can see how dark my line is. Anyone recommend a good brand?

Answer brand gives a pretty dark line, I used those last year my first month temping, I can't say much about the strips, you could try them though. You get 20 in the box for 21 bucks and since your cycles are irregular you could try saving money by using those or the wonderful $tree opks...I have used them and they work. They are 25mlu so they are pretty sensitive. I also tried Walgreen's brand they are ok but I wouldn't try them again. They are really hard to tell his the line is equal too or darker than the control line. Plus when you do get a positive it's the thinest of strips on the side of the test line. :growlmad: I had to back the Walgreen's brand up with First Response.:growlmad: I would have gotten Dollar tree tests but I bought the last of them and they weren't restocked.:blush:

I use wondfo brand and back up with dollar tree when I think I'm close to positive on wondfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->