which sola color

deepocean

Reaction score
so confused about the color of sola from mamas and papas for my first baby girl.
they only have truffle, orchid, flora
what do u suggest?

Truffle - it is a really good colour for not noticing mud and marks etc and if you might want to use it for another baby in the future it is good for boys and girls. We have truffle and love it, it looks brown but in reality it's a lovely deep aubergine colour and you see lots of pink pushchairs about, I've yet to see another truffle in my town.
whatever you choose the Sola is fab!

I definately wouldn't get pink if you think you might have another baby. Truffle would do for either.

I love the truffle colour, they only did it in green and orchid when I bought mine so I got green as it was a bit more unisex. If I was buying now I'd def go for Truffle.

xx

I have the truffle so thats what I voted! I love the colour of the orchid but hate the pattern, at quick glance it reminds me of canabis leaves!

I got the Black Sola, all the Luna liners fit the Sola so thats how i'll jazz it up.. Plus you can buy custom ones. If i get bored i can simply change the liner :thumbup:

Also with planning another baby, its unisex and will be fine for either sex :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"