which sports bra?

skweek35

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was wondering if some of you could help me.

I have recently taken to running (on my OH's treadmil) and have noticed that my sports bra(freya active) is far from supportive enough!! (esp for my rather :holly:'s!! Hehe)

Have you found a sports bra that is really good?

Hiya

I dont have large boobs, but i use asda brand theyve done me good :) Werent very dear either.

I have shock absorber and also Triumph's own brand sports bra. Sadly mine aren't small so I have to spend a little extra to get them secured down :haha:

Faythe - is the shock absorber any good??
I have just started jogging on the treadmil and discovered that my bra is not nearly supportive enough for my big bb's!!

They are very good! Worth the money IMO. My only snag with them is the stitching at the top of the cup that goes onto the strap is a little scratchy which is why I prefer my one from Triumph.

https://shop-uk.triumph.com/TRIACTION-EXTREME/10053675,en_GB,pd.html&cgid=1200000#!prefn1%3DproductType%26prefv1%3DSports%26i%3D1%26color%3D0003_white#image

BOOHOO Triumph doesnt go up to 34ff!! boohoo
Will have to go with the shock absorber
Just looking at a few sites for prices.

The sizes for Triumph are odd - I actually had to go a size down when I got mine. I am a 30G and ended up in a 32F for the Triumph bra :thumbup:

Best to go and try them all on. If you go up a back size you can usually come down a cup size or two - depending!

Might hold out till tomorrow night to order.
Will try on at John Lewis tomorrow night then order when I get home - looks like I can get it cheaper on the net too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->