Which stroller?

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Just wondering what your opinions is on these strollers. I have a Mamas and Papas beat already and although its a good sturdy stroller, I am finding it rather boring and want something a little fancier for shopping trips.

I have narrowed it down to these three.

Silvercross Dazzle with the black Chassis

Mamas and Papas Ziko Frankie in Mushy Peas

or this, which I have fallen in love with but I am not sure if it is any good.

Mamas and Papas Cybex Callisto in Slate

Opinions greatly appreciated! :D

Hiya,
I like the Mamas and Papas Cybex Callisto in Slate

ive just this last wk purchased a new stroller for my son, i was originally goin for the mamas and papas pulse buggy. i had a budget ov £90.
un fortunaltly it was too high for me as in only small lol.
if id have had the money i wud have bought the ziko frankie also in mushy peas as ive loved that pram since my daughter wa little,
i also like the cybex prams but its not the one uve pick it wa a dif one, but i obv dint have the money for both these.
i dont like the dazzle the handles r horrible to hold.
i stuck with mamas and papas as there really gud prams (i have the pliko prammette n aria) and bought the kato as it was half price and i did only want a light weight pram n its really gud, it also lies down fully too which wa a bonus.
mite even try save up for the ziko but knowin my look wen ive gt the money they prob go bk up in price lol

Yeah I have heard a lot about the Dazzle and its horrid handles. I just like how you don't see the frame and it is nice in the green.

I think the cybex might be a bit too pricey for me too. I am not getting the new pram/stroller for a couple of months and right now the cybex is on sale. If its goes up to its original price I won't get it. The footmuff is £65 at its rrp!

I have actually started thinking about getting the mamas and papas luna as my last pushchair. I love it in the cress or mandarin and I think it would be a lovely pram. Plus I have read loads of good stuff about it.

I agree with the pulse/beat being really high. I am fine with it as I am 5'5 but I imagine anyone smaller than that would find it uncomfortable.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->