Which temp to use please help??

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
My son isn't very well so i was expecting him to wake quite a few times last night, which he did!

I slept from 11.55pm until 2.35am then my temp was 36.09 (used adjuster +4.5 hours to 'usual' time
of 7am) so it came out as 36.60.. really high for me, i would love to use this temp !

I then slept from 4am - 6.55am and my thermometer read 36.16, what a difference!!

Which do you suggest i use? I know which i WANT to use but can't go by that! Also if i use the 36.16, it is dangerously low to my cover line and so was yesterdays, this indicates low progesterone am i right?? Because i have blood work done as mine is always under 5, wondered if this shows on my chart? Which basically means i am out of the 2ww already as nothing will stick if i did catch :(

Please help xx

s

Honestly, I'd just write it off and wait until tomorrow. Sometimes your temp can go down after a restless night, rather than up, so that might explain why your temp didn't increase as much as you'd expect :) See what tomorrow's temp is and go from there. No point worrying over a number x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->