Which Tests to Buy?

Elpis_x

Long term WTT for #1
Reaction score
Bit TMI, but I had some very strange (for me anyway) discharge yesterday which the internet seems to be suggesting is due to ovulation, so I'm just kind of intrigued about whether I am ovulating (as I would think it's still too early in my cycle really) and if I am, it would probably put my worrying mind at rest :blush: So I'm thinking of popping out a buying an ovulation test and was basically just wondering if anyone could indicate where I could buy them for as cheap as possible? Preferably a supermarket so that I can pop out now and it'll still be open. I've seen some on Tesco for about £7 for 7 which seems good value, but I don't really need 7, do they always come in such large packs?

I'm in the US but as far as a regular store goes, our Dollar Tree stores sell them for $1 each. If you don't want to pay a ton and don't want 20 of them, then that 7 pack sounds like the way to go. Hopefully someone more local will have better info for you, but I didn't want to read and run.

I'm also in the US. That 7 for 7 doesn't sound too awful for pricing. Especially if you need them now vs. 2-7 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->