Which tog duvet?

wildflower79

Reaction score
Just wondering which tog duvets others use for their kids in winter?

DD2 who's 2 (3 in Jan) has a thin one, I'm guessing it's a 4.5 tog, but wondering if I should get her a thicker one for winter. Or maybe a fleece blanket to throw over the top would be better? It can get quite cold in her bedroom in the middle of winter.

Dd1 has a 10 tog, but she's older.

Ive just switched my boys age 3 and 5 duvet from a 4.5 tog to a 7 tog for the winter. They are still wearing shorts and tshirts in bed with the 7 tog but will probably switch to long pjs soon too.

Ive just switched my boys age 3 and 5 duvet from a 4.5 tog to a 7 tog for the winter. They are still wearing shorts and tshirts in bed with the 7 tog but will probably switch to long pjs soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->