WHISPEROFHOPE'S siggy and ticker shop OPEN for requests >>xJG30l ready :)

:hi:

Would you be able to do a thread sig for the June Jitterbugs 2013 If youve got too much on your plate I understand :)

Sorry to be a pain, my ticker didn't like new year either. He isn't 13m yet :-/

not sure whats going on with tickers hubbys looked but cant find a way to solve it:shrug: trying to find a way of fixing them now, but once these are fixed i wont really have time for a while to do any more as only have lesss then 6 weeks left to get ready for baby:haha:

Is there a problem with them as mine's not updating :(

There is yes we just cant work out how to fix it atm, hubbys tried il try again asap but ment to stay resting atm x

Hi Whisper here is my recent photo of Alfie, for some reason I couldnt send it through pm :wacko:
xx

Attachments

• baby_35.jpg
    baby_35.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
sorry ladies i definatly can't get these sigs done as trying to get everything ready for next week as have to have a c section il TRY and get back into them once things settle

Im going to try fix a few of the tickers this week hopefully when baby is sleeping xx

Oh wow, just spotted you had your LO. Huge congrats hon, she's a stunner :flower:

im unable to make tickers at the moment as a problem with my server but if anyone would like a sig and doesnt mind waiting id like to try get back into them when LO is sleeping as need something to do with myself lol

Can I put a request in? I've had my second baby, a little boy :) I see you've had your lil girl, congratulations! I'll be back with photos if that's okay?

thats fine ladies just let me know what you want and il try getthem done over the next weekxx

:wohoo::wohoo:Yiiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo:

Im soooooooo happy you decided to open again :happydance:
when my lil munchkin is born i would like a disney baby themed siggy plse :kiss:.. putting in request way in advance i know sorry :blush:

:wohoo::wohoo:Yiiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo:

Im soooooooo happy you decided to open again :happydance:
when my lil munchkin is born i would like a disney baby themed siggy plse :kiss:.. putting in request way in advance i know sorry :blush:

of course just drop me a msg once you are ready:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->