white flecks in urine

Scout

Reaction score
When I go to the bathroom I've noticed that there are white flecks in my urine...they are super tiny, like little white particles. Does anyone know what this is?

I've always had these (I notice them when giving urine samples) . I always thought they were just skin or something...no one has ever said anything to me about it.

As long as your not having any itching or its hurtful to urinate you should be fine its just the protein in your body.

I would get this checked out. Could be nothing but happened to my friend and she was leaking fluid x

My urine looks like that when the midwife notes that there's protein in it.

I worry about leaking bc I read that too. But then I also read that it's nothing. Google just confuses me sometimes. I saw my OB yesterday but I forgot to mention the white flecks. My scan looked good. Would he notice a decrease in fluid just from the scan?? I know it's not protein bc the nurse checks my urine for protein every visit and I never have any, including yesterday. I'm wondering if I should call back and tell them about the white flecks or should I just wait until my next appt which is next week (I'm going once a week right now bc my FFN test came back positive and I'm having tons of cramping). I HATE to be a bother so I don't want to call but I'm worried about the leaking thing. Is there a way I can know if I"m leaking? I do have a discharge, but I have always and it has increased but OB said that was normal. Not sure what to do.

i noticed this today in my sample! How strange! Not sure what it is either and my waters have deffo not gone lolm My midwife always puts NAD in my notes in urine so im guessing its a normal thing?!

coyld it be little crystals in your urine? when i had kidney stones i noticed these, but when i passed the real things they were darker in color. does it hurt to pee? have you had unusual back pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->