Whitney houston has died..............

tummymummy

mummy of 2 and growing 1
Reaction score
Just read in another forum she has died. Rip xx

Yes I just heard via fb. So tragic! RIP Whitney

Oh my, was it a drug over dose? I had thought she was in recovery and didn't do drugs anymore, if it was that. I will have to watch ET on TV and google it. Thats crazy, she was not that old... So sad for her daughter:( RIP xxx

They haven't said yet what cause of death was. I'm hoping not drugs I thought she was getting better. Truly is sad RIP Whitney.

Oh no!!! I listened to her music when I was a teenager - not that long ago actually - other people listened to what was in the charts I listened to Whitney :( so sad she was only 48

That's shocking! RIP, and poor little orphaned girl x

She was a legend, It's such a waste. They are saying on tv it was drugs x

Ah, that is a shame. I always really liked Whitney Houston. RIP :(

That's shocking! RIP, and poor little orphaned girl x

Sorry to be pedantic but firstly she's 19 so hardly a "little girl" and secondly, her father is still alive so she wouldn't be an orphan. She's a young adult who has lost her mother.

R.I.P such a shame....Amy winehouse with drugs and many more now whitney :( x

didnt see this thread before mine,

does anyone else think its rediculous how much recognition these drug using celebrities get when they die??

people that actually want to live die everyday and nobody knows about them.

does anyone else think its rediculous how much recognition these drug using celebrities get when they die??

Yes and it also erks me how months ago people were ridiculing her for bad performances, how terrible she looked, how she couldn't String a sentence together and now everyone speaks as if they knew her personally and she was an upstanding member of the church choir.

I can't help but feel they bring it on themselves. Ok at the moment the evidence suggests no illigal drugs were found but prescription drugs were. Misused perscription drugs are jus as bad and dangerous as illegal drugs. If it is found that she died from an overdose then it's all her own fault. Millions of people use perscription drugs safely without becoming addicted to them or killing themselves with them.

Wow, addiction is a disease. I think anyone who suffers from such a tragic and lethal illness is deserving of a little understanding, grief and acknowledgement. The pain and suffering that an addict and their family, friends and anybody who knows them, experiences is tremendous.

I do hate the way the media swings from judgmental to sympathetic when tragedy strikes but part of that is fueled by the readers or watchers. Personally I was not a Whitney fan, but recognize that she was a great talent that was destroyed by addiction.

Such a shame. Yes she did use drugs and i dont agree with that but if reports were right she was trying to redeem herself and was on the path to recovery. She was a v.talented lady and just got caught up in the wrong crowd. No one can take away the fact she was a talented star. RIP Whitney. Xx

Yes and it also erks me how months ago people were ridiculing her for bad performances, how terrible she looked, how she couldn't String a sentence together and now everyone speaks as if they knew her personally and she was an upstanding member of the church choir.

I can't help but feel they bring it on themselves. Ok at the moment the evidence suggests no illigal drugs were found but prescription drugs were. Misused perscription drugs are jus as bad and dangerous as illegal drugs. If it is found that she died from an overdose then it's all her own fault. Millions of people use perscription drugs safely without becoming addicted to them or killing themselves with them.

very harsh IMO

Wow, addiction is a disease. I think anyone who suffers from such a tragic and lethal illness is deserving of a little understanding, grief and acknowledgement. The pain and suffering that an addict and their family, friends and anybody who knows them, experiences is tremendous.

I do hate the way the media swings from judgmental to sympathetic when tragedy strikes but part of that is fueled by the readers or watchers. Personally I was not a Whitney fan, but recognize that she was a great talent that was destroyed by addiction.

agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->