Whitney houston has died..............

I can't believe people are so naive to addiction being an illness. If you don't understand it... slate it? Such an awful attitude shared by so many.
If you don't understand it, don't form an opinion until you do. Simple :shrug:

Ok, honestly? No one can even stipulate cause of death until they investigate.

I was a drug user in my teens, up until around age 21. Trying to escape from physical and verbal bullying, history of SA, MH problems, bereavement, my mother was ill - and had no other support. But then if i'd died at 17 when I almost did then it would of course be my fault for bringing it on myself, not my abusers fault. People don't get hooked on drugs to "have a good time" and get to be happier than everyone else. They do so because they are so fucking miserable they have no hope for the future, have been conditioned over time by various factors to resent their bodies and selves in such a way that compared with life in general, death can seem like a walk in the park.

Nobody knew why she used drugs. Nobody can rightly make negative comments either way imo....but then everyone has an opinion, which is fine. Just watch where you use it, it could really upset someone.

A 48 year old woman has lost her life. Rest in peace.

it doesnt matter how or why somebody dies, the fact is shes got a daughter who is now going to be without a mum. And as someone who has lost a parent, that is fucking tragic.

Show some bloody respect. Of course people die everyday but if every single death was announced in the world it would take a bloody long time. She was very famous so obviously its going to get publicity.

I was a drug user in my teens, up until around age 21. Trying to escape from physical and verbal bullying, history of SA, MH problems, bereavement, my mother was ill - and had no other support. But then if i'd died at 17 when I almost did then it would of course be my fault for bringing it on myself, not my abusers fault. People don't get hooked on drugs to "have a good time" and get to be happier than everyone else. They do so because they are so fucking miserable they have no hope for the future, have been conditioned over time by various factors to resent their bodies and selves in such a way that compared with life in general, death can seem like a walk in the park.

Nobody knew why she used drugs. Nobody can rightly make negative comments either way imo....but then everyone has an opinion, which is fine. Just watch where you use it, it could really upset someone.

For want of a more appropriate term ^^ words right out of the horses mouth.

Beware throwing judgement around. It can be very dangerous.

Well done you hun for getting free from the grasp of addiction :hugs:

A 48 year old woman has lost her life. Rest in peace.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Very well said.. XOOX

Well im gonna get screamed at for this but hey ho here goes

I honestly dont really care!! My life will not change in the slightes now shes dead i mean if my dad/brother/sister whatever died would it be publisised no. But because she famous we should all be upset :shrug:

Spose i best go hide from angry mob :haha:

That's shocking! RIP, and poor little orphaned girl x

Sorry to be pedantic but firstly she's 19 so hardly a "little girl" and secondly, her father is still alive so she wouldn't be an orphan. She's a young adult who has lost her mother.

I'm sorry but why do you have to come on here and say this...? Satine51 was just giving her condolences and you are actually coming on here to correct her? Really? Gezzz, I just don't get it, I really don't. I don't think Satine thought that when she wrote a simple comment about someone that has passed, that someone was going to actually come on here and correct her? REALLY? People just amaze me.. Not cool at all!

I honestly dont really care!! My life will not change in the slightes now shes dead i mean if my dad/brother/sister whatever died would it be publisised no. But because she famous we should all be upset :shrug:

:rofl:

:pop: in T-5....4....3....2....1....

it doesnt matter how or why somebody dies, the fact is shes got a daughter who is now going to be without a mum. And as someone who has lost a parent, that is fucking tragic.

Show some bloody respect. Of course people die everyday but if every single death was announced in the world it would take a bloody long time. She was very famous so obviously its going to get publicity.

I think because she was a drug abuser and alot of people can relate. When you are in that kind of situation and then recovered it is hard to see others still using, because you realize how their life is just tittering on a cliff and they are about to fall. I don't think anyone is trying to be disrespectful, I just think that their are some people that know and understand the drug addiction she was going thru at one point in her life. That is all. We all know its "Fucking tragic."

I'll take your pin and raise you :gun:

Sorry to be pedantic but firstly she's 19 so hardly a "little girl" and secondly, her father is still alive so she wouldn't be an orphan. She's a young adult who has lost her mother.

Not cool Mindy....She was only sending condolences not wanting to be corrected.....this was not necessary...

Shame.

You cracked me up Tanikins!! :haha:

She apparently fell asleep in the bath at her hotel room so they havent said it was drugs.. but her previous drug use prevented her body from responding

OMG! Im telling on you im telling the admin. :ban:

Well, I saw her in concert with her daughter when she was a little girl, and it was a long time ago so I know she is not little! But I will remember that image of them two, mother and daughter and thought what a poor little girl. What is wrong with people? I feel sorry for anyone who lost a parent/child/family member/partner etc...no matter famous or not!
Gosh, this forum is seriously full of hate sometimes. Not nice!

what is the point of comments like that? what you've said so far has just been inflammatory and thoughtless. who gives a crap if she's 19? age is only a number when your mums just died!

OMG! Im telling on you im telling the admin. :ban:

Grass :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members