Whitney houston has died..............

Well im gonna get screamed at for this but hey ho here goes

I honestly dont really care!! My life will not change in the slightes now shes dead i mean if my dad/brother/sister whatever died would it be publisised no. But because she famous we should all be upset :shrug:

Spose i best go hide from angry mob :haha:
:rofl:

:pop: in T-5....4....3....2....1....

I'll take your pin and raise you :gun:

:rofl:

OMG! Im telling on you im telling the admin. :ban:

Grass :haha:
Grass? you sellin'? :headspin:

it doesnt matter how or why somebody dies, the fact is shes got a daughter who is now going to be without a mum. And as someone who has lost a parent, that is fucking tragic.

Show some bloody respect. Of course people die everyday but if every single death was announced in the world it would take a bloody long time. She was very famous so obviously its going to get publicity.

I think because she was a drug abuser and alot of people can relate. When you are in that kind of situation and then recovered it is hard to see others still using, because you realize how their life is just tittering on a cliff and they are about to fall. I don't think anyone is trying to be disrespectful, I just think that their are some people that know and understand the drug addiction she was going thru at one point in her life. That is all. We all know its "Fucking tragic."

Yeah I get that but I just dont like this whole attitude of, just because shes famous its ok to come online and say things that I find a bit disrespectful.

Dont get me wrong, im not sitting here crying about it by any means! But her family will be and thats what everyone should be thinking about. Just my opinion though.

Well, I saw her in concert with her daughter when she was a little girl, and it was a long time ago so I know she is not little! But I will remember that image of them two, mother and daughter and thought what a poor little girl. What is wrong with people? I feel sorry for anyone who lost a parent/child/family member/partner etc...no matter famous or not!
Gosh, this forum is seriously full of hate sometimes. Not nice!

That part is true. It is a reflection of humanity today.

Its amazing isnt it. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i feel sorry for the people who actually feel no empathy for a loss of human life/family of the deceased...... regardless of who/why/what/how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->