Who are you WTT for..?

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by princess_x0, Oct 6, 2008.

1. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

That could be true but he loves children and he committed himself to me nearly 7 years ago when we got married. Its just frustration, I think I am being impatient

2. cleckner04

cleckner04 ✭Emma & Rylan's Mama✭

LoL. Well committing to a marriage is a bit different as you can leave a marriage at any time. Can't really leave being a father. I understand where you're coming from though. He'll come around. I know the waiting sucks though. :hugs:

3. princess_x0

princess_x0 Well-Known Member

Aww tracie :( :hug: docs need to get cracking! Actually come to think of it, we may be lucky to have free healthcare..But the service can be fucking so so so shit! xxx

4. princess_x0

Well, some men do leave being a father, although I wouldn't consider them men.
    xxx

5. cleckner04

cleckner04 ✭Emma & Rylan's Mama✭

That's true I suppose. Didn't really think of that. :hissy: Yeah that kind of man definately isn't a man at all.

6. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

totally not, id never talk to my father again if he left, nor my mother for that fact, nor would i talk to my future babys father if he walked out, my view is if you leave the baby once what to stop it happening again, may seem harsh but thats wot life has taught me, if i forgive some one then they will just throw it back in my face again:sadangel:

sorry dont mean to rant, have just had a bit of a difficult time recently:sad1:

:shrug:any ways, 7 yrs of marriage, i think thats long enough, u have had a long time to fin out how to work with eachother, and u obviously can because i mean come on 7yrs is a heck of a long time to stay with some one and not be completly bonded to. perhaps he just needs a bit of a kick in the bum, as most men do :laugh2:

7. princess_x0

Agreed misspolley.
    My dad walked out on us after many years of affairs, all I see him good for is buying me a car. He didn't bring my brother and I up. if a man impregenated me and left me pregnant I would never contact him again. It's one thing to walk out on a mother. But you have to be a ******* to walk out on a child.

8. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

very true, but lets focus on the positive things, shes going on holiday, probs gonna get a tan on a beach, if not in a bottle (shhh, no one will notice) and she actually has a date for ttc!!!!!

9. LoveTypeThing

LoveTypeThing Well-Known Member

We are waiting for my husband to finish school, so around January 2010.

10. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

what is he studying?

11. FsMummy

FsMummy single mum to 4 cuties

we have both decided its best for us to wait until nxt year. april 09 i think (was june but i moved it a bit closer) lol. we want at least a 3 yr age gap between dd and baby #2. would be great for dd to understand a bitt more what is happening too, she is 19 mo atm

12. saara24

saara24 Guest

We're waiting for my appointment on Wednesday :D

It was going to be next January when the coil was due to come out anyway. Then I brought it forward to early December because it would be more convenient in case we catch straight away, for bubs to be born earlier in the year rather than October and at the start of the Christmas rush (retail - have to consider all these things!) And then thought, well, if we can bring it forward to Dec, why not Nov, and then just went ahead and booked the appointment mid-Oct... :blush:

13. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

I had to wait for my OH to come round to the idea of having a child.
    He's happy to have a baby now, but it took a looooong time to gently convince him!!

I thought it was just him being baby-phobic, but it sounds like most blokes are similar!

I thought about just 'accidentally' getting pregnant, but realised it wasn't a good idea. I'm just hoping we havent left it too late (both early 30's)

14. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

We're WTT for me, and charlie, Oh would go now if i said ok but charlies far to young i want to wait untill he's 6 months :)

15. TashaAndBump

TashaAndBump Guest

lmfao; I just asked MrBum who he was waiting to try for, and he said, "A baby." Typical Dominic... :rofl:

16. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

That's rather amusing.

I'm noticing here that the majority are waiting for their OH's. It would seem almost all men are a bit hesitant about having children

17. Nik_

Nik_ Well-Known Member

The waiting is for both myself and my OH. We're both quite young (I'm 18 and his 20) and have only been together for 2 years, so if we tried for a baby now we would be rushing things like crazy.

18. todteach

todteach Dreams can come true

Reading through the threads, hoping no one has said it yet, and there Dominic has. It was the first thing that I thought when I read the title. I'm waiting to try for a baby.

Way to go Dominic!

Seriously though, we're waiting until Oct 27th to try. I have just had my catscan this month. So the waiting period is over, hang on....period is not over that will come tomorrow, the waiting "time" is over. We can start trying again real soon.

19. princess_x0

:rofl: Lmao. The male mind is a rather peculiar thing :)

20. cookie25

cookie25 Well-Known Member

Waiting on OH mainly. And me a bit I guess as I know we need some more money before a LO comes along