Who are you?

Weenie19

Reaction score
When we were TTC our daughter we had already decided that she would be called Daisy. We could never agree on a boys name and just called the bump Daisy lol. (Good job she was a girl!)

Both my OH and I loved having the gender confirmed at 20 weeks and knowing our little girl was on her way and having her name already chosen felt like we were a family before we had even met her.

I am a very impatient person so TTC and the first trimester are always agony for little old me but whats killing me at the moment is not knowing who this little person is and what are we going to call them if they are a boy. Again we are pretty set on the girls name.

So....although its very early can any of you ladies suggest some nice traditional boys names for me so that when I get to my 20 week scan I'll know what to call this little one??

P.s I love Henry - the other half does not :dohh:

Henry is lush!
Harry
Harrison
Edward
Teddy
Frederick /Freddie
Harold
Daniel
Mark
Marcus
Adam
Andrew
Russell
Benjamin
Zachary

Daisy and Henry - so cute! lol

I like Edward/Teddy too.

OH likes Max but he has a boring surname so I want something with a little flair. I was thinking, if he insisted on Max, I would go with Theodore for the middle name. Max Theodore???

Greyson
Louis
Alexander
Everett

Those are the four that we are seriously considering. I will let you know if I think of more :)

If only my OH would play along :dohh:

He is afraid to get attached before 12 weeks. His ex-wife took a tumble, ruptured and lost the baby so he is terrified to even choose a name.

I love:

Zander
Greyson
Micha
Liam
Nelson

I've agreed to let oh name this one (to a point) as he had no say in what his dd was called, Rylan isn't his (we got together the week before I found out I was pregnant and he's took rylan on as his own. He is adopting him next year) so I named him so he hasn't actually had a say in either of his kids...but just in case, I like

Daisy
Pheobe
Braylee

Theo
brayden
Keelan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members