Who breastfeeds while baby wearing?

gorgeousmumof

Reaction score
Just wondered what sling or wrap you use? How easy it is to feed without showing your boobs off.. and how easy it is to put the sling or wrap on ect?

Also.. with baby wearing.. to feed when out and about.. how do you work it in winter when you will need to wear a coat?

Thanks in advance.

i have fed louie in my close carrier a time or two, i loosened the sling a bit so he was lower down and he found it so novel that he could see outside whilst having his milkies! but that was when he was about 4-4.5 months and i couldnt manage it now
and it was in the summer so was wearing just a vest top (easy peasy) but not sure how i would negotiate extra clothing

but i do wear a big coat (my moms weatherproof coat) which i can close around us both

I BF'd Emma in the Moby wrap when she was smaller. She's too tall/big to BF in any kind of wrap/sling/mei tai now too though. For winter, I usually just wore her on top of my winter coat, with her well bundled in her own winter gear. I do have a couple of larger coats that fit around both of us too though but they aren't as warm as my winter coat, so I've just done that in the fall and spring when it's just a little cool.

I still bf Gabriel in the mei-tai, I do have to lower one of the straps and I cover him a little with a muslin

still feed P in the comnnecta or the babyhawk, I just lower them slightly and twist them to the side a bit and he drinks away.

ahh so it is still possible? i have a mei tai now maybe i will give that a go!

well today i managed to feed louie in the mei tai whilst out and about! very proud! i didnt think it would still be possible!

I feed my Lo in a sling its a Simply Good sling. Its really easy and there no boob showage if done right. The only down side to it is it only comes in multicoloured heres the one ive got.
https://www.simplygood.biz/151457

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->