who can go MOST overdue?!

holywoodmum

2 girls and one cooking
Reaction score
Well ladies, rather than being miserable about our LOs not arriving when we expected or hoped for, I thought we could make it a challenge!!
I'm due today, and booked for induction this day fortnight, although DH is now encouraging me to consider going beyond that and waiting for my body to be ready... (DD was induced at 12 days over) The hospital will let you so long as you are monitored twice weekly and obviously if no problems show up... At the moment I'm feeling pretty good really (physically and emotionally) but I'm not sure how I'll feel in 10 days time (twice weekly monitoring starts at T+10), so I don't know if I'd really let myself get to 17 days or something... Heck I don't even know if my body CAN go in to labour!

So, who's with me!? Who on here is most overdue already?! Who can hold out the longest!!

lol, as a preemie mum, who gets tired of listening to pregnant women complaining about being overdue (believe me it's so so much better than being early), i love your attitude. I'm not going to get near full term but otherwise i'd be in.

I'm not overdue yet, but I love this thread idea so I am in!!! Due date is August 6th :) Feeling pretty good so far!

My midwife is going by my ov date of July 30th, but according to my 12w scan my due date was July 26th - that would make me 6 days overdue by now. If I go the 14 days over from July 30th to be induced then that would really put me at 18 days overdue...I'm not really hoping to win this contest though lol. C'mon baby.

I am 4 days overdue was due 28th july. ı wouldnt really lıke to wın eıther haha xxx

Im 11 days over thus far :) Id rather baby finishes cooking than being a prem mum. Lets get these babies cooked!

I'm 4 days overdue, but don't worry girls I will not be upset if I don't win!!! lol

Great thread!! x

OK I am 1 day over so far and feeling VERY miserable today!!! Am hurting so much and just sooo massive and awkward! Have a sweep booked for Tuesday and induction on the 11th August! I just hope he comes before then!
xxx

Oooh we have 11 days already!! Have you a date for induction Mel, or are you waiting for nature to take its course!?

im 6 days over due and see the midwife tomorrow to see how far they are gonna let me go since babys not engaged and it being my first baby, i would be ok if i wasnt suffering from terrible back pain :(

im 6 days over due and see the midwife tomorrow to see how far they are gonna let me go since babys not engaged and it being my first baby, i would be ok if i wasnt suffering from terrible back pain :(

Back pain is such a curse isn't it. I suffered badly first time round (and to a lesser extent in 2nd tri this time), so I know how debilitating it can be... hope your MW appointment goes well!

My first was 5 weeks early and number 2 was due today.....no date set for induction eyt so who knows when moglet will come...see MW tomorrow so be interesting to see what happens next, quite like the idea that nature will trigger labour when its the right time...?

I'm only 1 day overdue so far and hopefull it won't be much longer. I don't want to win this one but it's a great thread! x

Ive got an induction booked for 4th August. So theyre letting me go 14 days over. If I had the stamina, Id let nature takes its course, but I just dont think I can handle it. I think Ill be fine getting to 14 days...but oh my...it can get frustrating!

I'm 3 days overdue ... really hoping that I won't go to 14 days like my mother and MIL did!!!

I totally agree that it's better than being early, but of course it does get old after a while. I've been sick and tired through almost the whole pregnancy and I'm really ready for this to be over now. I don't have the energy to go out any more and am really struggling to get anything done, moving is hard and I am so tired -- but enough complaining ;)

I really hope I don't win this one! Midwife estimates that the baby is already about 4 kilos!

People are already asking me about induction but I have no idea how that works here. Holland is very 'hands off' if bubs and mum are healthy so it has certainly not been mentioned yet. As long as I stay well, I'll be able to have my baby at home up to 42 weeks. In the meantime I see the midwife every few days (twice a week I think) to have my BP checked and make sure the baby is still doing well.

My MIL is coming to help me during the birth and she calls every day to see if anything's happening yet, bless her - like we would forget to let her know :haha:

5 days over but i think i may be in slow labour... if not, my next app is on the 4th and induction on the 8th so 12 days over.

Im 11 days too.. same as mel both booked in on the 4th x

What a nightmare for us all huh??? I really hope we all go soon, its like a 2 week waiting thread, luckily I am counting down for the next 11 days! However would be nice to go before then!!
xxx

my due date is tomorrow but wont be induced till im least 10 days over!!!! im more relaxed today about been overdue, just waiting is a pain.

I've still got 9 days to go apparently but I hope I see my due date! I'm quite happy being pregnant and its not got me down yet!!!

As long as I see my due date I'm happy! Other than that we'll have to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->