Who couldn't you have done this all without?

C

Ceejay123

Who do you owe your sanity to? :) Have your parents helped you out a lot, Your OH/Ex.. Or are you doing it all alone?

Personally I couldn't have done all of this, raising my LO, without my OH. He's been absolutely amazing. He was present at the birth and held my hand for hours. I was told I'd have a 3 day labour, and sent him home to get some sleep.. He refused to leave. He held my hand until the end, cut the cord and has been perfect since.

Him and LO have an amazing bond, and he's the only person I trust to take care of him. He's also the only other person LO wants when he's hurt or upset! Don't know what I'd do without him. x

For me its my husband and my mum. Both amazing support systems in raising our children, getting us through lots of financial tragedy and uncertainty - and besides my children the most important people in my life :)

My Dh and my in laws. I'm a very lucky lady! x

To be honest, FOB is useless, ex is useless... Mum lives nowhere near :(

I have.. BnB to thank! Haha - How sad is that! x

1)DH
2)MIL (yes, you read that right.... my MIL. I absolutely adore her and she is wonderful)
3)BnB friends

My instincts say my mum, but I think that would be unfair to DH, so I'd say my mum and hubby x

My mum, my best friend and another close friend :)

My parents mostly & my OH for taking us on :cloud9: They've been an inspiration.

My DH has been amazing. When I found out Taylor had died he drove back from Virginia (12+ hours, plus it was the day after Christmas, so extra traffic) and only left the hospital once when my mom told him he had to go help my dad at the house (had a break in just a few days before she died and still had to get the sliding glass door fixed and more glass picked up). He wouldn't leave my side after that and slept in the bed with me (until the night before I delivered and I told him no way). He was going to cut the cord, but the nurse ended up having to do it before I could deliver her head. He stayed with me for a few days after the birth the help me at home (plus those darn pads the hospital gave me were impossible to use by myself). He finally went back to work a few days later (and then had to come back about a week later for the wedding). He has gone to every OB appointment with me since he came home and was there for the first ultrasounds and the last when they told us the baby stopped growing right after the first.

A close friend. We had our LOs 10 days apart and i think shes the only person im remotely close to anymore, shes always telling me i need time to myself abd offering to look after LO. I love her to bits and completly trust her abd her entire family with my LO.

I wish i could say my mum but she told me from when she found out i was pregnant that it my problem and reponsibility to look after LO and she aill only look after LO if its really important and i pay her

Well my ex, although he didn't help much with Maria when we were together, he does so much now and I wouldn't be able to deal with all this hospital stuff I have going on if it wasn't for him.

My ex-inlaws - they have helped me so much, finding me a home and furniture and everything.

My friend - he has kept me sane since I broke up with my ex, introduced me to new friends and chats to me and cheers me up almost every day.

My parents have been there for me through everything, always picking up the pieces and in all honesty not getting much in the way of thanks, now I am completely back on my feet I am working on showing my appreciation and giving back what I owe from ye more difficult times.

Only OH, hes the only person I rely on, he's an amazing daddy and provider, he works sooo hard for his family :cloud9:

As much as my mam loves the kids and how good she is with them, shes almost 65 and they wear her out in ten mins, run rings around her :haha:

My best friend, without a doubt. Even though she lives an hour and a half away. We tell each other everything, she had a baby 20 days before so she knew everything that I was going through. It really helped me knowing that I was doing a good job.

Then OH we've been on such a journey (such a cringy term) but we've made it through laughing, crying, fighting, breaking up and making up :winkwink:

Nice to know we're not all alone x

My mum without a doubt. She's everything to me. She taught me how to be a good mum and made me who I am today by being there through the good times and bad, never once judging me and always listening to me and supporting me. She was the every single day when Alfie was in hospital both times and has never let me down. Xx

My dad has helped me throughout my life and has taught me a lot as a person.

My OH is an amazing father and im very greatful to have him by my side.

so they are the two main people that have helped me.

my wonderful hubby hes just amazing, my mum shes wonderful the 1st person i ring for advice, my grandma for giving us so much towards raising our son and my sister for being truly amazing these 4 people are the only people who i will trust to look after my son they all mean so much to him aswell as me

My grandma has been amazing! She is always there for me, no matter what.
Next in line would be my OH who gives me emotional support to keep going. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->