Who do you think it is??? mr a or mr b

summerarmahni

summer and bailey
Reaction score
So i just need a lil help working this out please

So i was single and i slept with someone(mr a) in the middle of april, then about 2weeks later i slept with (mr b) just before my period, then had my period on the 5th of may then slept with (mr b) during may, waiting for my period about june 2nd(i am usually 28/29 day cycle)it didnt come wasnt to worried as sometimes i go a day over, a week later nothing did test and was positive, went to docs he gave me edd of 9th feb, went for 12 week scan got edd of 10th of feb so only 1 day different, so that would mean i concieved during may so it would be mr b.

I am 99.9% sure it is mr b and he believes its him aswell.

What do you all think and how do you work all this out thanks peeps xx

id say it was Mr b considering u had a period after both - then slept with mr b again b4 u missed ure june one :) x

yea i would say mr B too.
x

More likely to be mr B as you had the period after mr A . X

If you have 28-29 day cycle you should have conceived 16-24 May (depending on the length of your luteal phase)

your pregnancy wouldve started at 6th may so u wouldve concieved around 2 weeks after that? so yep definatly mr. b :) x

B here too

I am due 7th Feb and was on the pill until 1st May so I KNOW I conceived in May - hth xx

it HAS to be mr b! x

Mr B. Highly unlikely to be A as you had a period after you slept with him and you must have conceived in May to be due when you are xx

Must be Mr. B. I conceived around 14 Apr and am several weeks ahead of you, so I agree with everyone else that you conceived in May and it must be Mr B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->