Who do you think killed Archie

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
So..
Who do you think killed Archie in Eastenders and why do you think it might be that person, as I an drawing a complete BLANK :wacko:

I think it was probably Phil, but too obvious.

DH has a theory that it was the guy who lives with Janine...

I read somewhere online that Jack gets shot by Ronnie because it was Jack who killed Archie :shrug: I have no idea who it is though, I wanna know, lol

well tomorrow night is the live Eastenders show ladies and we finally get to find out WOOHOO

I thought it could have been Ryan but I dont think he has it in him!!
Its not Stacey coz she was at the carol concert
I dont think its Jack coz he is trying too hard to find out who it was
I reckon its got something to do with ronnie and roxies mum and brother (although im not convinced that he is their brother)...but we find out soon.cant wait!!

Jadesh...isnt the live episode on the 19th?i wish it was tonight coz I need to know.lo

i heard it was sean slater i dont even know if he was there or not :rofl: lol x

the sxy doc thats why he as left :)

He was a right fitty!! He left a bit quick though didnt he?

I have no idea, everyones got a big motive but Peggy and Bradley are leaving in the next few months so they mainly stand out but it is obvious.

Peggy comes back again though later in the year apparently!!
From what iv heard bradley wont be able to come back...
And grant is supposed to be returning sometime before next week I think!!and if sean comes back I hope he isnt still angry and crazy coz that got annoying.haha
There are way too many suspects in this one.how on earth do they expect us to work it out?!lol

yes sorry I made a mistake there its next friday woooopsey oh and Bradley commits suicide i heard

yh bradley leave for good!
and i think it might be that ryan because i red in my magazine that the missing ring is found in janines house but he lives with janine n the baby isnt meant to be archies because staceys friend (cant remember her name) lol tells ronnie n ronnie says its impossible as he couldnt have kids!! :O so i dunno but i cant wait to find out! x

bradley dies but he does not commit suicide!
I think its grant.

bradley dies but he does not commit suicide!
I think its grant.

Thats what I heard too.eastenders spokes people have said he doesnt commit suicide!!
I wanna know what the baby secret is though.i hope she doesnt lose it,but if it is Archies then surely the baby is entitled to some of the assets Archie left?!
Less than a week until we find out the killer...cant wait!!

stacey cant have babies so its not archies i think it might be that ryans n thats y they find the ring in his house? i dunno it could be anyone lol

I thought it could have been Ryan but I dont think he has it in him!!

Remember though when ryan first arrived the whole business with the bloody knife that whitney got rid of - ryan had stabbed someone and they died.

I dont think its him thu there are the main suspects that EE are focusing on and hes not one of them.

I think it might just be whomever the public leasts suspects as it will be more of a shock then.

I dunno im bored now lol i wanna get back to the lucus buried owen under the tree storyline lol.

right so, most of us know that Archie can't have kids so the baby is Ryan's, the ring is found in Janine's room, and Grant makes a come back, Peggy I don't think done it nor ronnie or roxy, Phil I don't think so either nor sam, so I think it either has to be Ryan or Grant, I think Janine was too late and WAS going to kill him but someone else had got there first........... DON'T YOU JUST HATE STORY LINES THAT DRAG GRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->