Who do you think killed Archie

right so, most of us know that Archie can't have kids so the baby is Ryan's, the ring is found in Janine's room, and Grant makes a come back, Peggy I don't think done it nor ronnie or roxy, Phil I don't think so either nor sam, so I think it either has to be Ryan or Grant, I think Janine was too late and WAS going to kill him but someone else had got there first........... DON'T YOU JUST HATE STORY LINES THAT DRAG GRRRRRR

i no lol its been going on 4 2months now!!
n i dont think its peggy it wuould be too obvious as everyone knows she is leaving! n its too obvious to be ronnie too after this last week x

I had forgotten about owen!!and Ryan and the knife!!lol

Maybe roxie knew she was in line for all the money so she bumped him off?that would catch everyone by surprise.haha!!

iv said from the very start BEN and im sticking to it hahahaha

gwwwwwwwd I hate Ben isn't he just the most annoying actor in Eastenders bar Peggy grrr his acting is terrible can't wait for him to finally leaving the square

Ben
Grant
Sean Slater :rofl:

I just cant decide which one....though swaying more towards Sean Slater coz hardly anyone would think of him :haha:

Anyone else think when Peggy told Pat that they had a new suspect ,Pat looked really shifty??Also she would have had keys to Janines flat wouldnt she?as she was staying there??Ok...i dont think she has a motive but she just seems shifty.
It will be such a cop out if its Peggy, Jack, Ronnie or phil i think.xxx

Apparently, the eastenders people said there have been 2 major clues as to who it is! 1 of them was on xmas day lol x

oh so what clues were they because I missed them BIG TIME !!!!!!!! I agree Harveysmum

Apparently, the eastenders people said there have been 2 major clues as to who it is! 1 of them was on xmas day lol x

Oh reeeally?!hmm,anything to do with the snow globe thingys?

wel when i looked on the eastenders website i think it was it was one website lol.. it said pat cud be a suspect.. cusmaybe she wasnt in new zealand... n on alan carr they was sayin nobody noes until the day they get a tap on the shoulder just b4 it goes live how scary would that be!! :O .. n there is9 different ending apparently so they must have 9 potential suspects.. x

WOW sounds like fun.... hmmm but how would they know there lines lol

GRRRR HURRY UP FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!! I hope they don't make us wait till Monday cos the murderer walks through the door and you can't see them grrrrrrrrr THEY BETTER NOT DARE

lol that would be sooo mean!!i cant believe ronnie,, peggy,, phil and jack all had black gloveslast night lol! i think its too obvious to be one ov them any way x

I think its good the actors dont know because they may just have to improvise and thats when you sort out the good actors from the bad :D

I think its ben
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"