Who do you think killed Archie

i no i cant believe there doing it live!!! id be so nervous.. the one who plays roxy was saying its gonna be funny cus during filming her and ronnie just laugh at everything lol x

I can just imagine them reavling the killer and them two burst out laughing :rofl:
xx

I think it was probably Phil, but too obvious.

DH has a theory that it was the guy who lives with Janine...

I think it could be ryan because he wanted janine.
or stacey because she needs a cover up an make out that archie is the dad because no one wud think to do DNA on him when dead as hes not long been buried because in the 2 week mag it says whos the father to staceys baby ryan or max.
but i will have to wait till friday because im fed up of thinking to much haha and im sad :blush: :) x
or roxy just as my guess lolx

lol i think its got to be someone nobody thinks it is!! like none ov them that have been arrested or nothing.. its just annoying me how long its gone on 4 lol! x

right I now think it was Jack as he has a reason to kill Archie ( Ronnie ) and also has reason to plant the ring ( Bradley ) he is always digging for questions and I just think he did do it lol

hmm it could be him cus he hasnt been arrested or nothing or hashe? i cant remember lol im too forgetful x i doe thiink he has lol

I thought it was jack originally but I dont think he would frame his nephew!!or would he?
Didnt someone say the ring was found in janines flat?how would that frame bradley?or maybe he isnt framing bradley but coz another dna profile was found and he knows bradley cut his hand punching archie maybe he is trying to protect bradley by planting the ring at janines?!!OR maybe,just maybe,i am thinking about this way too much? :rofl:

Lol,just re-read your post and realised you werent even suggesting jack was framing bradley...
Please ignore my previous rambling comment :lol:

Maybe this will help u decide...these are the odds on the killer,as William Hill has started taking bets...
Sean Slater 11/4
Ryan Malloy 5/1
Grant Mitchell 8/1
Stacey Slater 8/1
Tracy the Barmaid 9/1
Ben Mitchell 10/1
Jack Branning 10/1
Peggy Mitchell 10/1
Shirley Carter 10/1
Becca Swanson 10/1
Max Branning 12/1
Bradley Branning 14/1
Ronnie Mitchell 16/1
Janine Butcher 20/1
Danny Mitchell 20/1
Phil Mitchell 25/1
Roxy Mitchell 25/1
Sam Mitchell 33/1
Billy Mitchell 40/1
Lucas Johnson 40/1
Pat Evans 40/1
Minty Peterson 40/1
Ian Beale 50/1
Dot Cotton 100/1
Heather Trott 100/1

i think ryan because he looked really shifty when janine got arrested yesterday..... hmmmm... or jack.. i cant decide! bradley or stacey would be too obvious..

O MY GOD this is killing me
im so desperate to know now...i heard this today
Janine's key to the flat had been switched, and apparently the key she has fits the lock to the Queen Vic Cellar. Leading up to Peggy being the one to have planted the ring.

but i dont think it any of the mitchels tbh...too obvious. They r always involved in this kinda stuff.
When it first happened i wondered if it was an accident coz u no how a few days before everyone was touching the vic bust for luck coz mo won maxs car...maybe they knowcked it off kilter then so it was an accident waiting to happen?
But i dont see how that would be revealed n i dnno if it would be a very good duff duff lol

if its murder tho....ummmm stacey??
Or danny....maybe there mum sent him to kill him so they could get the money then when that fell through he went to try and get close to roxy to get the money???
:shrug:
im soo confused :confused: xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ladies this is killing us grrr 1 MORE DAY TO GO WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Everythings pointing to jack at the mo .... so its prob not him then!! lol

My OH reckons its sean slater. He reckons stacey contacted him whilst in rehab and he came back and did him over for raping her...:shrug:

Good theory, lol...I'm not sure, maybe Janines BOYF...whats his name...?

I think all the people who were shown with the black gloves were red herrings...........x

on this morning the writer said there was a massive clue on christmas day, one about half way through the investigation and another biggy...but not neccesarily on the program?!!?!!?!!?
:confused:
evil!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"