Who do you think killed Archie

He said, “There are three big clues – one in the Christmas Day episode, one more recently and another one that, if I told you where, would give it away too easily.
:confused:

Its gonna be someone we wouldn't guess lol, like Pat butcher :rofl: there will be some hidden agenda as to why...!

he also says
Writing on the EastEnders’ website, Santer revealed: "The outcome is surprising and yet, like all good surprises, will be retrospectively inevitable.

OH EM GEE!! Tonight is the night :dance: CANT WAIT...im even going to try and watch it as it airs (coz normally I just record and watch in my own time.lol)
Final guesses everyone...
My money is on Stacey or Pat!!

Have any of you actually put a bet on?its crazy what we can bet on these days.lol

Arrrrgh tonight!! I can't wait. Because it's safe to say I am completley stumped
xx

OH MY GOD... I am that excited I could piss my panties !!!!! so final maybes are Becky, Sean or Jack

OH just phoned me, hes a bookie, and he asked if i wanted him to put a bet on for me.

Apparantly the favourite is sean slater, closely followed by Ben.

I think though, Staceys mate is the most pointless character going, why is she in the flippin show??? So Im thinking its a Branning.....

I think the only reason why the odds on Sean have shortened is because lots of people have somehow got into their heads that it was him. And apparently someone put a hge bet on it being him. The producer has also said it is a current character, which means it isn't Sean or Grant.

Did we ever find out who the Father Christmas was? You know the one we thought was
Charlie but wasn't and Bianca saw right outside the Vic I think on Christmas Eve?

I have changed my mind so many times. I am thinking Jack at the moment. And that Ronnie knows it was him. Jack has been working so hard to try to ensure that both Bradley and Ronnie are left out of it.

So I guess it cant be her then!!
And I was thinking,the cast must know who the killer was coz they would have already filmed the episodes for the next few weeks.so unless they reveal the killer then dont talk about it for over a month then I cant see how the cast wouldnt know!!

im stumped,
apparently they rnt revealing the killer to characters..its the viewers thatll find out 2nyt apparently
SO excited!!! xxxxx

Who thinks we need lives. This is the highlight of my week :rofl:
xx

on gmtv today they said the character who did it will find out 30 mins before the show goes live i think it is sam mitchell....

i am actualy sooo excited im nearly wetting myself! i think it was that becka just coz shes crazy enough to do it but then i also think jack is being a bit fishy... hmmm cant wait!

(also thinking i need to get out more lol)

she wasnt tho when it happened...i think it looks to obvious to be ronnie or some of the other characters...i am so looking foward to it....

Becca was in hospital still at Christmas?

On This Morning the producer said the actor will get told 10 minutes before filming the reveal. It makes no difference to scenes that have been filmed for however many weeks as it's only the viewers who find out, not the rest of the characters.

Apparently the bookies favourite is now Ben! I hope not. The child is a rubbish actor when scenes are filmed in advance! Can you imagine how bad he will be in a live episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->