Who do you think killed Archie

They're all always angry in Eastenders!

I heard that this morning but I can't figure out if he meant the killer was angry on Christmas Day, last night or tonight?!

Well ronnie is angry. And I hope he didnt mean the christmas day episode because about 10 people were angry. Maybe he means tonight. OOoo do you think we have any chances cracking it. What do you think the three clues were

I think santa
The ring
and then something else
xx

I am not sure the ring has anything to do with it? I think Santa was a clue, didn't Sean dress up as Santa last year?

I thought maybe the camera on Ronnie's red hands last night?

But then the producer also said there have been lots of red herrings. Maybe that in itself was a clue as one of the clues has been on screen but not on the show.

Hmm I think the red blood on ronnies hand may have been a red heriing because she would be just to obvious. Arrrgh :hissy:
xx

Yeah I was thinking that.

I am so annoyed, the Digital Spy forums are down and the people on there are usually good at spotting clues and I wanted to complete some investigations!

Thing is, clearly whoever it was, the characters are all going to think it was Bradley once it comes out about Archie raping Stacey. Though we know now that Archie isn't the Dad.

Yeah and I don't understand why? Only 6 people know, even the actors won't know until the show starts airing!

i think some people may be sussing clues?
I think one of the ways these sites work is they have a few insiders to update them so maybe theyr tryin 2 prevent that?
i too excited! xxx

or ome to thiknk of it they might just be down coz so many pple are tryin 2 get on? xx

https://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/features/marsden.shtml
maybe the 3rd clue is in 1 of these?

god i need a life :dohh:

Poo, I can't see it as my laptop is down and am on my iPhone.

I know that usually the spoiler sites do have insiders in the know but definately not this time. Maybe they are just too busy already!

I too need a life. I spent the entire morning (before Digital Spy went down) on their Soaps forum reading the various threads and trying to find the clues. There were some You Tube links posted too which I never got round to watching!

well that was a complete waste of time watching those...not a sausage :nope:
tho apparently the did have a copy of his will on the website but its been taken down now....maybe that had something:shrug: xxx

Yeah it might have done. So it might have been someone that was in his will so that peggy, roxy,ronnie,billy and janine. Have I missed anyone
xx

coz him n his mum thought they were gonna get sumthin...i dnt like the way he came in out of nowhere and has all of a sudden vanished :shrug: xxx

I missed the will reading episode but thought only Roxy benefitted? And if she managed to see it somehow then that would give her motive, especially after Archie made them all homeless!

Danny can't have thought he would get something? Archie didn't know anything about having a son did he?!

Maybe dannys mum already told him. And sent him to pop him off. Maybe she didnt read about his death but was told by danny that he had done what she asked

The plot thickens :D
xx

yeh but his mum thought she was gonna get sumthin n she myt of told him?
His appearance was well weird xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->