Who do you think killed Archie

I know I actually hate Ben he is the worst actor ever I know he is just a child but come on, also dotty is just as shit

I am not sure I can act better than him. I think he does his best bless him
xx

I just can't imagine that he would be able to handle such a huge storyline. My problem with Dotty is that no matter how innocent she tries to look, she always looks like the child from The Ring!

:rofl: Yes he will proberly struggle. Is it true bradley dies tonight??
xx

Apparently so.

My mate works at the Beeb and said they're all more nervous about the stunt involved in his death and doing that live than fluffing their lines. Although she doesn't know how he dies whispers are a car crash.

I was kind of hoping Becca would go psycho and stab Bradley, but i heard car crash as well which would be crap as the last person to die before Archie (Danielle) was a car crash type thing. As to who killed Archie i still am torn between Stacey and Ronnie/Jack :shrug:

bye bye Bradders, yes he deffo goes tonight and lot of the rumours are he dies either by murder or suicide so it is just a matter of waiting I think this thread of mine was a success lol yey ! 4 hours and 10 mins to go WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iv heard bradley doesnt die?????

also i thought shaun slater cos archie told him on xmas day 2008 that baby amy wasnt his and stacey been talkin bout him and roxy been thinking about him

but may be it jack as it was in the paper ronnie shots him in the summer maybe she shots him for killing her dad?????

or

grant mmmm sexy grant only cos peggy said the other day 2 phil if grant was here he would av done what u 2 do ( she asked phil to get rid of him and phil bottled it)

i dunno hope its nothing 2 obvious as that would be such a let down oooo im so sad need to get out more lol xx

bradley does die, charlie clements admitted it on this morning last week but he doesnt commit suicide

I am pretty sure it's not suicide, he wouldn't do that to Stacey.

I like the idea of it being Sean but only if that solves my was the Father Christmas question; everyone seems to have forgotten that!

I don't think it would be Grant - would he really risk losing his daughter?

I am pretty sure it's not suicide, he wouldn't do that to Stacey.

I like the idea of it being Sean but only if that solves my was the Father Christmas question; everyone seems to have forgotten that!

I don't think it would be Grant - would he really risk losing his daughter?

hmmm yes the Santa woo was that ???????????:wacko:

i cant remember father christmas

what happened with father christmas??

On Christmas Eve there was a Father Christmas in the episode, twice. Once in the community centre and once on the street where the Market is. Big Mo thanked Charlie, who was in a Father Christmas costume (as he was meant to go to the community centre as Father Christmas to tell the kids to behave or else they wouldn't get anything for Christmas) but he didn't make it due to Stacey collapsing (I think).

i thought that was just meant to b a little xmas magic?
lol am i too naive?? :haha:

I thought that too but it still has to have been a person. And I reckon that it could have been Sean then he went into the Vic via the back door (as we saw Santa there).

Oh I don't know! I might go back to bed until 8!

I was watching this morning and the producer of eastenders was on there. And they asked for a clue. Andd he said there have been three big ones and he said another one is the person is angry

Come on girls we have to crack this :D. Although the last clue stumped mee because they are all angry
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->