Who does everyone seem to be pregnant!!!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Not sure if it is just me but it seems like there is a right baby boom!! Hubby has a group of 5 close mates and 3 already have children and 2 are now pregnant and a good friend text me last night saying she is pregnant! I am so chuffed for her but now it has made hubby worried that he is producing good enough soldiers! I tried to explain we have only been trying a month and I only came off the pill just over a month ago so it can take a while but it has sent him into a right downer and I dont know what I can do to make him not feel so worried!! :nope:

x

my 'friends' pregnant
my other mates just had a baby
8 of my facebook friends are pregnant - 1 of which as a 6 week old and just found out shes pregnant again by accident - her 6th....

It's true--everyone is preggo! Going to a joint baby shower for 3 expectant mothers this weekend, and I have friends and family having babies left and right. I stay sane by counting my friends who aren't pregnant. That helps a little.

my 'friends' pregnant
my other mates just had a baby
8 of my facebook friends are pregnant - 1 of which as a 6 week old and just found out shes pregnant again by accident - her 6th....

Flippin eck, as if she got pregnant so quickly!! I aint even sure how many of my FB friends are pregnant, I dont know if I dare count!! Its really rubbish isnt it!!! :cry:

x

It's true--everyone is preggo! Going to a joint baby shower for 3 expectant mothers this weekend, and I have friends and family having babies left and right. I stay sane by counting my friends who aren't pregnant. That helps a little.

Thats probably a good idea, thank you for that!!! :thumbup:

x

On the plus side though, it gives us hope doesn't it?

I know some of them caught realllllly quickly, but I would bet a lot were probably trying for a long time and didn't tell anybody. I know that I have not told a soul that I'm trying and when I do get pregnant, everyone will think it's very sudden.

My own sister got pregnant on the pill and I found that stunning when I'm trying so hard but on the other hand, a few friends and a cousin also got pregnant (my cousin just gave birth to a little boy actually) and I have a pretty good idea that they were trying really hard.

very true .. if i decide to anounce on facebook the ones i know are trying i'd probably hide so they couldnt see and rest are already pregnant so dont matter. anyway when i announce it everyone be probably 'shes got 2 kids boy and girl why have another etc etc and i been trying for 3 years and no1 would know, however i have a bet with partner (im a loud mouth)and he said when i get pregnant i bet cant keep it a secret on facebook... lol we have agreed not tell anyone til im 12 weeks when it happens but we'll see

very true .. if i decide to anounce on facebook the ones i know are trying i'd probably hide so they couldnt see and rest are already pregnant so dont matter. anyway when i announce it everyone be probably 'shes got 2 kids boy and girl why have another etc etc and i been trying for 3 years and no1 would know, however i have a bet with partner (im a loud mouth)and he said when i get pregnant i bet cant keep it a secret on facebook... lol we have agreed not tell anyone til im 12 weeks when it happens but we'll see

I find it really sad that people would take that stance with you - the "oh well she has two why another" thing.

I don't deny that the devil in me envies people who have children already but thats MY fault not yours. If you feel your family isn't complete yet, I imagine it is devastating to keep trying and get nowhere. Ignore such comments love x

with me i REALLLLLLY want to have one with my partner he took on kayden when i was pregnant and we had shelbie-leigh really quickly and was a hard time.... i'd like to do everything again and enjoy everything fully.

however
doctors, close friends and our mums seem to think you have 2 thats it.

Hey Hula and all you fab girlies.Just sending some BabyDust and support your way xoxoxoxIt is tough and even after 5 years it gets harder.Our Babies Will Be Sooo LOVED when they get here,cause we tried extra special to get them xoxoxoxox

That's just stupid. The only people who get to decide whether your family is complete is you and your family. Do they say that about people who have two children and then decide to adopt another? I bet not.

But your kids look so adoreable that I could take one if ya like - then you'd only have one and people would not be able to argue anymore :-D

Thats shocking.I get it all the time also this SH!T"at least you have 1"How effing dare they.If we want 10 we should be able to have 10.Are they feeding our kids ehhh NO!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

lol... if they was bad kids it make this soo much easier but there brilliant and think thats what makes me want another too.. my daughter does worry me she keeps asking for a little sister as her dolly dont do much umzz.

well i wanted to adopt or foster... went through route of fostering and declined me as i have a dog and a small back garden :s which i thought was strange. i do honestly just love children i love way they make house feel. im the usual babysitter with all my friends lol

Thats shocking.I get it all the time also this SH!T"at least you have 1"How effing dare they.If we want 10 we should be able to have 10.Are they feeding our kids ehhh NO!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

did i hit a nerve lol

LMFAO HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA youve found my weakness Gemma ha ha ha

lol just did opk... got 2 lines ... oooo how i wish it was a pregnancy test

still think its a negative ov test as other lines darker

I have a feeling I will ov v.soon! Get DTD Gemma!!! Thanks for the replies ladies!! I know one whos pregnant had been trying for a few months, one for over a year and the other one was an 'accident' as they had plans for wedding etc. The 3 who have kids already as far as I am aware were all 'accidents' also. Its just crazy how so many of us want them and have trouble catching the egg, we have only been trying a month and cant imagine how hard it is for those who have been going for longer! So frustrating!! Rant over!!! :D

x

i have my cervical screening later...can i bd after? lol (yes its my 1st)

does a faint line mean i'm coming up to ovulate it says anything lighter than control is a negative but im guessing thats a negative ovulation ... 1st time i EVER used opk's gonna use them all month see what there like

i have my cervical screening later...can i bd after? lol (yes its my 1st)

does a faint line mean i'm coming up to ovulate it says anything lighter than control is a negative but im guessing thats a negative ovulation ... 1st time i EVER used opk's gonna use them all month see what there like

I dont tend to DTD the day I have had a smear as I sometimes have dull aches after. I think it is down to the individual though.

As far as the opk is concerned I am not 100% as I have only ever had one v.strong +ve the rest of the time they are -ve but I have read some ladies on here who dont get one that is ever stronger than the control line so I think they take their strongest line as a +ve. I could be wrong though! Just keep trying them and see what happens. I am going to use of the next few days when i get home from work to see what happens.

x

if im fertile though not sure if to cope with the cramping?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->