Who Dreamt About Gender & Was Correct/Incorrect?

mah0113

Reaction score
can we get a poll going with people who dreamt about gender and were either correct or incorrect when they actually found out?

I am convinced I am having a boy because I keep dreaming its a boy! I kind of wanted a girl, but boy will be just as welcome :)

I've dreamt of having a boy all my life and he's all boy :)

I didn't dream of gender but I dreamed of big black snakes and based on the Chinese dream interpretation, I'm expecting a boy which is correct.

First pregnancy, i dreamt of snake as well but was a small green or white snake and based on the Chinese dream interpretation, I was expecting a girl and it was correct too, though I lost her when I was 20 weeks pregnant.

I mainly drempt girl and had one boy dream but think that was more about my son. My gut feeling was boy this time and baby is a girl so dreams were correct and my instinct was wrong will be intesting to see the results on this.

I dreamed of a beautiful little girl who I named Aria. No another boy :(

I Had dreams of a baby boy with my son :)
And dreams of a girl this time although was sure it was a boy, 20week scan is showing team pink x

I had a couple of dreams about having a girl even though I was sure it was a boy, found out my dreams were wrong but my feeling was right we are having a little boy :)

I dreamed I was having a boy and just knew he was a boy. :) x and he is x

I didn't have "dreams" specifically so much as a "feeling." I just KNEW it was a girl. DH had the same feeling. And yep, scan showed girl.

With our DS it was exactly the same. I was just 100% convinced he was a boy (already had his room picked out and everything before our scan) and we were right then as well.

I'm surrounded by Girls and dream in vivid pink lol so yes, I was correct but with this being #4 I think the odd of dream prediction were pretty high

I had dreams about both genders but more about girls than boys. I just knew it was a boy when I was awake though so he was always a boy in my daydreams :thumbup:

I dreamt 4 times it was a girl called mollie with blue eyes... It is a boy haha

I didn't dream about a specific gender until after I'd found out I was having a girl, but I dreamt about having a boy! Strange.
But my instinct was that I was having a girl and I was right :)

The things I give birth to in my dreams I'm glad are just dreams. I dreamt I gave birth to a full grown cat :haha: and I dreamt I gave birth to a baby with a duck beak :dohh:

Though when its just a normal baby it has no gender I think its because I stay team yellow that I convince myself its genderless til birth :haha:

I had girl dreams from the week I found out we were expecting. I'm having a boy :) xx

I didn't have any gender dreams but thought my LO was a boy from the start for some reason, same with my daughter being a girl.

Whenever I've dreamt about having a baby in my life it's always been a boy, and my first baby was indeed a boy! However, this pregnancy I've had 2 dreams it's a girl. Can't wait to find out if my dreams are right! :)

i have my gender scan on thursday so I gues I will see if I am right then :)

keep us posted everyone!

With my boy, around conception time I dreamed that I had two boys, then during my pregnancy I had baby girl dreams, also dreams of white puppies and one of a duckling with testicles.
With this pregnancy, i'm dreaming with both sexes. On the day I found out of my pregnancy I dreamed with tomatoes. My sister tells me she dreams all the time that i gave birth to a girl.. I won't know till november...

Not dreams but I also "knew" this baby was a girl right from the beginning. Even so I was a bit surprised when I found out she is a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->