Who else doesn't feel pregnant?

angel4eva

Reaction score
I've not really got any symptoms, well apart from painful boobs, tired in the middle of the afternoon, and bloated on and off but generally feel really well..unlike my 1st pregnancy, I felt so sick. I know no 2 pregnancies are the same. I just don't feel pregnant, and feel it's all a dream, until I see the baby on the scan I don't think I will believe it.

Does anyone feel like this?

Is it worth having a private scan now? I know you won't really see much,I wanted to wait til 8/9 weeks ideally.

Hi there!
I felt pregnant until two days ago - had cramping, lots of creamy discharge, sore boobs, felt really dizzy and emotional and now I'm just tired, nothing else!!
Starting to really worry as my first pregnancy I felt sick from 3 weeks til 14 weeks every day all day. I know last pregnancy was twins but surely feeling not pregnant at all is something to worry???! I live in Germany now and I get a scan next Thursday, it will be a long week.

According to my lmp I am 5w2d today. xx

Im the same..not one symptom absolutely nothing :( im 8 weeks 2 days today (i think) my wonderful gp has managed to get me an early reassurance scan today at 2.45.. Im sooooo excited x

I didn't really start feeling pregnant until about two weeks ago, once I started feeling kicks and my belly popped. I had very little in terms of symptoms in first tri.

Im the same..not one symptom absolutely nothing :( im 8 weeks 2 days today (i think) my wonderful gp has managed to get me an early reassurance scan today at 2.45.. Im sooooo excited x

How did the scan go? Hope all was well. I really want one, just don't think u would see much at 6 weeks!

Scan went great (had to have internal one) saw heartbeat and little tiny baby.. Alls going well, and i have zero symptoms :)

All my pregnancies failed ones and successful ones I never felt 'pregnant'. I was tired, and on and off sore boobs that was it.

Glad your scan went well and all is well with baby ^^

I'm right there with you! I have the exact same symptoms as you, and I feel really well to be honest. :) I'm waiting for it to hit me.. I still don't feel pregnant at all! X

9w2d and I do not really feel pregnant. Sometimes I will have some pressure in my lower abdomen from the uterus expanding and baby growing but that is it. With my first 2 I threw up from a month or so through labor, I have not thrown up once and have only gotten nauseous a couple times. I have to wait until I am almost 11 weeks for my first appointment thanks to my gp office messing up my referral so I have not even heard the baby's heart beat yet.

I'm having a lot of symptoms- exhaustion, constant peeing, food aversions and cravings, the odd cramping, sensitive nipples, more moody than normal.
But I still don't really "feel" pregnant. I don't think it's going to sink in until I first hear the heartbeat or have an u/s.

Both pregnancies are looking to be similar for me. Some nausea in the evenings, but never sick. Random discharge when I wipe. Sore nipples. That's it. Finally got to see baby and I FINALLY feel pregnant... And yesterday y stomach started to tighten up, so I think I'm gonna show a lot sooner!

The last 2 days, I have started to feel a little pregnant, very bloated sore boobs, uncomfortable etc. Today I keep forgetting I'm even pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->