Who else feels out this month :(

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
Ok, Im down, this is my 4th month ttc, everything done right..... AF due thursday 6/9 so I am 10/11 dpo, but FRER neg, ICs neg, everything negative. I keep seeing all these positives at 8/9/10/11 DPO; it seems like everyone gets theirs so early. Nothing for me :( No symptoms that would make me think I am pregnant (even though I keep telling myself I am), I just feel out now after my negative test today. Anyone else feel like this???

That is exactly how I feel today! No symptoms, 11dpo and bfn on every dollar store test I've taken. Its only our first month TTC but it's frustrating because I know we did everything right.

I know it's not over until AF shows but I totally know how you feel! Hugs

Hi Ladies!!

Dont get down. I know its super hard to play the waiting game hoping and praying that AF doesnt show up. Its still early for both of you. Im sure your BFPs are around the corner. I am on CD41..AF is officially 13days late. My period was due on the 25th of May. I tested on the 30th and BFN... havent tested since because Im terrified of another BFN although Im sure AF will show her ugly face sometime this week since I have never been this late before with a BFN.

Ill have my FX'D for both of your BFPs.. I just know it will happen for you both this month! :)

Thank you greeneyesgirl, your encouragement is really appreciated :hug:

Are your cycles normally this long? Maybe there's still a BFP on the way this month for you!

I know how you feel. Had a BFN this morning and decided I'm out this cycle. There is always the next one if :witch: has her way.
:hug:

hey ladies i feel out this month because i had flu during my covulation weeks and so only bd on CD 13 ( cbfm showed peak on 14 and 15)

thats it, cus then my OH came down with it too!

but im sticking to the fact that it only takes once but it hasnt worked for us for over a year now and we bd every night during my ovulation week :(

Lisa_84: No my cycles are normally 30days.. the last time I had a cycle like this, the very next month I ended up pregnant... Maybe its a sign that my bFP will be next month if I could ever get AF to just hurry up and come end this horrible cycle Im in right now.

Meee :( 8dpo and my sore boobs are dying down. Hurt to touch though still. X

Temp went down further today at 12dpo, not past coverline but down :( But then I saw a chart on FF where a woman had a big drop to at 12dpo and then got her BFP at 15dpo! So anything's possible.

I think temp charting after O is evil LOL

Mrs. Martinez - can you link to your chart? The address in your signature just goes to the homepage

I feel out too :( I'm binge eating my typical box of powdered doughnuts before AF. LOL. I always crave them before my period. I'm completely emotional today, my nips itch, headache, backache, exhausted, light cramps, ovary twinges, blah,blah, blah. Same stuff, different cycle.

Did you have erratic waking times or other factors that would have affected your post O temps so much?

I am very new to this so I am hoping my next cycle looks a little better. I need to start doing it at the same time every day.

Its ok, it takes a while to figure it out. The key is to try and take the temp the same time every morning, before you get out of bed. If I get up and even use the restroom, my temp falls by over .5 and throws everything off. I literally just roll over and grab the thermometer now. Depending on how you took your temps this month, I wouldn't use this chart to evaluate anything about your cycle just yet. Give it another go next month, keep posting your chart, everyone on here is so helpful. :)

Did you have erratic waking times or other factors that would have affected your post O temps so much?

I am very new to this so I am hoping my next cycle looks a little better. I need to start doing it at the same time every day.

Its ok, it takes a while to figure it out. The key is to try and take the temp the same time every morning, before you get out of bed. If I get up and even use the restroom, my temp falls by over .5 and throws everything off. I literally just roll over and grab the thermometer now. Depending on how you took your temps this month, I wouldn't use this chart to evaluate anything about your cycle just yet. Give it another go next month, keep posting your chart, everyone on here is so helpful. :)
Thank you!!!!

Me too, started getting cramping today so im sure af will be here friday/saturday. we bd right up until the day i ov'd then we flew out to spain. I ovd on day 20 this month but im sure im out with this cramping i have and my best friend and my sister both announced they are pregnant today so im really down, weve been trying for 6 months now, our little boy is 2 next month. :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->