Who else has a BREECH baby?

luz

Reaction score
My baby has always been feet down. I'm only 21 weeks and I know there is still a lot of time for her to flip and move around, but she doesn't ever move. I only feel kicks down by my pelvis or kicking my bladder. She seems to go between transverse and breech positions though. Sometimes the kicks are more up on the side of my belly, and later on in the day down at the bottom, and always on my right side.

I'm sure everything is fine and will be fine, but it just stresses me out thinking that she won't turn and I'll end up having to have a c-section :(

Anyone else?

I have the opposite problem. At 16w mine was breech and sitting up straight, which I was told then/it has always been my understanding that babies are breech and only turn closer to delivery. But Idk. I'm freaked out that my last two scans since he has been head down. That scares me. Especially since my mom lost two babies (20 and 24 weeks( to incomplete cervix. So having him head so close to my cervix terrifies me.

Don't worry about breech right now, I know it's easier said than done. My son was breach all the way up to 37 weeks and then I delivered at 38. There is simply no way to tell if baby will be in the correct position right now and it will only stress you out to try and figure it out so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->