Who else is 38 weeks?

Angela49uk

Reaction score
I'm currently 38+2 and have had enough now! I've got constant backache, been feeling pressure in my pelvis for weeks and am just generally very uncomfortable.

How r u all getting along? Any signs of labour for you yet?

I have a feeling I will go over due again. But due to previous emcs, they will only let me go 7 days over xxx

Just approaching the 38 week mark! Soooo uncomfortable! Had a hot curry, half a pineapple and been on the birthing ball all night! Sooo ready for bubs to make an appearance now! Wasn't this uncomfortable with my first so I'm worried I have a whopper brewing!!!!! Xx

Im 37+1 but my LMP puts me at 39+1 so i reckon i'm somewhere in between! I'm not going too hard on the labour methods incase i am closer to 37, but ive been bouncing on my ball since this morning, and taking EPO and RLT. Beginning to get contractions/ Braxton hicks more regularly now, and at the moment i welcome the pain haha, i wont soon!

I'm 38+2 as well. Not in a great rush for it to arrive early as still got a few things to sort out, but do get impatient about meeting baby from time to time!

38+1 here. Would say I want baby out but I'm moving house next week so hoping she stays put!!

I am part of me wants him out as I'm a bit tired of constantly going to the loo and uncomfortable nights sleep the other part wants him to stay put till we've finished buying in!!!

Ill be 38 weeks on Monday :) I'm not uncomfortable but I had my first experience with heartburn today( lucky I know... Glad I've avoided it till now!) and now I'd like her out!!! It's going to hurt now or in two weeks time so I'd rather meet her sooner! I've just amped up my walks and have been bouncing on my ball... It will happen when it happens I guess

39 weeks Monday! I'm not really in a rush but the pain in my ribs is a killer. Haven't had bh's or any signs LO is on the way. Hubs bought home a pineapple for me to munch earlier haha!

I'm 38+4 and I have been happy throughout to go overdue tbh... But with work finishing this Friday at 39+3, and doctor saying i have to have a sweep at term because they dont want me going over (low risk pregnancy but high bmi- ridiculous tbh!) I'm seriously considering seeing if they will do the first sweep next Monday at 39+5... Finally starting to get that sense of impatience to meet our little girl!

I'm 38 weeks and been having painful bh for the past few days, they last about an hour and a half then stop grr! Hubby is working away until Friday though so hoping baby will stay in until then, otherwise I have a 5 hour wait for him to get home with no other birthing partner!

I am 38 + 1 and have really bad SPD, so I would like her to make an arrival soon, I don't want to be induced so just hoping she doesn't try to arrive too late.

I have had no signs yet, no BH, plug still there, nothing! So looks like she will stay put for a while yet.

im 38wks to and soooo over been pregnant now ;-/ only 5 more days for me tho as im avin a c-section carnt wait to meet my little girl :)

Hi ladies, I'm 38 weeks on Tuesday.. Lots of BH day and night.. No plug show yet.. Bouncing on my ball..raspberry leaf tea... Pineapple .. Trying it all :)been told baby was around7lb 11 when I had 36 week scan so don't want Baby to get too big....xx as long as it's healthy..lol..also got SPD.. Which is annoying so sympathise with previous lady...

Not long to go ladies xx
This site keeps us all sane ...:)

38wks on Wednesday...so ready to meet this little one...although its #3 so I am also in no rush really...just want to know if its a boy or girl...I already have two boys. No real signs yet just some BH occasionally. I see the DR on tuesday for a Stretch and Sweep so hoping that will start someting.

38wks on Wednesday...so ready to meet this little one...although its #3 so I am also in no rush really...just want to know if its a boy or girl...I already have two boys. No real signs yet just some BH occasionally. I see the DR on tuesday for a Stretch and Sweep so hoping that will start someting.

Hi :) this is my third too.. I also have 2 boys.. And currently team yellow also.. All so exciting.. We will find out soon.. ;) Have u asked dr for stretch and sweep? I have appt on Thursday so I will e 38 +2. I didn't think they would do it b4 40 weeks. I have SPD and baby is apparently big.. I might ask if dr will do sweep for me on Thursday xx

I'm 38+4 and ready for my pregnancy to come to an end. Lots of bh and they are getting quite painful now. Baby is lying low so walking has become a bit of a chore and I am not used to having to walk so slow either...

Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't go over but want to avoid induction so am already testing out some of the natural induction methods :winkwink:

Good luck to all you other 38 weekers! X

I think I'm 38+3. I haven't been having any contractions:cry: I am moving, so I want her to stay in for a few more days. But I want to have some sign that things are close to the end. My pelvis cracks and is sore and that's about it.

I am 38 weeks today... Not quite ready for her to come out yet but getting there, hoping for next Saturday as would be perfect for lots of reasons! My you hear is having a minor op on Friday so as long as its after then I'll be happy. Although I've been induced early (for medical reasons) with the two I have so really really want to go in to labour naturally this time to see what it's like!

Had a hot curry, half a pineapple and been on the birthing ball all night! Sooo ready for bubs to make an appearance now!

I had a curry last night too, had pineapple today and DTD. I tried this all last time though and nothing helped! Fingers crossed it does help in getting things going for us both xxx

I'm 38+1 and I've had it! I want this baby out now! I feel like I'm losing my mind, I just can't take it anymore. This is my 4th and definitely my last last. I've had a difficult first 5 months with the nauseations and now I'm tired of the bh. I keep thinking this is it cause I have bh on and off with a lot of pressure but nope it was nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->