Who else is 38 weeks?

You don't want it too fast! You don't get much break between contractions!

Hi ladies, went go see consultant this morning and I'm measuring 42 weeks.. They are sending me for fetal growth scan in a couple of day.. Dr said she doesn't want to intervene yet so have to wait until this scan..so plodding on for me ...

Momofmisters, hope ur doing ok,

Hope all u other ladies are doing alright xx

Hi ladies, went go see consultant this morning and I'm measuring 42 weeks.. They are sending me for fetal growth scan in a couple of day.. Dr said she doesn't want to intervene yet so have to wait until this scan..so plodding on for me ...

Momofmisters, hope ur doing ok,

Hope all u other ladies are doing alright xx

I'm still here...waiting...waiting...waiting!!! :dohh:

I'm still waiting too :( due on thursday, so fingers crossed something starts soon xxx

OMG ladies 39wks today...had another sweep yesterday and NOTHING!!!!! I am sitting at 3cm its driving me insane.

Anyone else got anything happening??

I went in on Monday and the doctor checked me. Once again, I have nothing going on :wacko: She said that yes, my cervix is thinning out, I am having contractions, but my cervix is super closed.

So next week at the end of the week (If something by chance doesnt happen:dohh:) I will be getting induced. Jeez I have a stubborn Cervix and daughter lol :haha:

I went in on Monday and the doctor checked me. Once again, I have nothing going on :wacko: She said that yes, my cervix is thinning out, I am having contractions, but my cervix is super closed.

So next week at the end of the week (If something by chance doesnt happen:dohh:) I will be getting induced. Jeez I have a stubborn Cervix and daughter lol :haha:

Good luck hon, they may be starting me today for various reasons... Apparently baby measuring 9.5 already . If not next week after bank holiday ;)

Hope we meet our little ones soon xx

Went for a sweep yesterday at 40 weeks, she said I was 1cm, in my notes she has written 3/5 engaged, which I have been for the last few weeks... The night before I started to get twinges then yesterday after the sweep I had some bleeding (just blood no mucus- sorry for tmi) and have had major back ache and period pains since. Before I went to bed I was having contractions (I think) and woke up a few times in the night in pain-also dreamed of the contractions all night!
Really hope this develops into something- I have had no signs or a single braxton hick until Tuesday evening...

I ended up having my baby girl on Tuesday 26th march at 39+2, she weighed a whopping 9lb 3 but was a very quick labour.

Might reassure some of you ladies still waiting but I had no signs, lost none of my plug or anything, just woke up having mild contractions and she was born a few hours later!

Aww congrats on the baby!

Not long for all the rest of us. Almost there ladies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"