Who else is 38 weeks?

38wks on Wednesday...so ready to meet this little one...although its #3 so I am also in no rush really...just want to know if its a boy or girl...I already have two boys. No real signs yet just some BH occasionally. I see the DR on tuesday for a Stretch and Sweep so hoping that will start someting.

Hi :) this is my third too.. I also have 2 boys.. And currently team yellow also.. All so exciting.. We will find out soon.. ;) Have u asked dr for stretch and sweep? I have appt on Thursday so I will e 38 +2. I didn't think they would do it b4 40 weeks. I have SPD and baby is apparently big.. I might ask if dr will do sweep for me on Thursday xx

Hey...isn't the not knowing killing you .... I was fine all the way thru until about a week ago and now I am like a kid at Christmas I just wanna know what it is!!! My DR usually does Sweeps starting at 38wks so he just offers to do them. I would definitely ask though if he didn't offer or mention to do it. If I were you I would for sure ask for one there is no harm in asking for one.

38wks on Wednesday...so ready to meet this little one...although its #3 so I am also in no rush really...just want to know if its a boy or girl...I already have two boys. No real signs yet just some BH occasionally. I see the DR on tuesday for a Stretch and Sweep so hoping that will start someting.

Hi :) this is my third too.. I also have 2 boys.. And currently team yellow also.. All so exciting.. We will find out soon.. ;) Have u asked dr for stretch and sweep? I have appt on Thursday so I will e 38 +2. I didn't think they would do it b4 40 weeks. I have SPD and baby is apparently big.. I might ask if dr will do sweep for me on Thursday xx

Hey...isn't the not knowing killing you .... I was fine all the way thru until about a week ago and now I am like a kid at Christmas I just wanna know
what it is!!! My DR usually does Sweeps starting at 38wks so he just offers to do them. I would definitely ask though if he didn't offer or mention to do it. If I were you I would for sure ask for one there is no harm in asking for one.

Yes def driving me mad now..lol... Really want to know.. It would be nice to have a girl but honestly not bothered as long as it healthy.. This is our rainbow baby so feel so lucky to be pregnant again..will have to keep in touch n update :)

Hope all u other ladies are doing ok xx

Going for a bounce on my ball xx:)

:hugs: I so understand you....I am sleeping sitting in the bed...she is transverse and I can hardly breath if I lay down

Seems like we all feel the same :) Not too long left ladies. We will all get to meet our LOs soon xxx

Not long for me ladies.. My waters have gone and I'm having contractions!

:(

Just back from the midwife and I am 38 1/2 weeks but measuring 44!! Think I may have to squish a giant down my vajayjay.

Just back from the midwife and I am 38 1/2 weeks but measuring 44!! Think I may have to squish a giant down my vajayjay.

I don't take any notice of the fundal height measurements to be honest. I measured exactly to my weeks during my last pregnancy and went on to have a 10lb 11oz totally unexpected baby boy! No one could believe it when he was born as I didn't look overly big...

I wouldn't panic yourself unduly!!

Chloe was born at 07.52 this morning after a 2 hour 12 minute labour weighing 6lb 9oz. Born in 2 pushes after literally only just making it through the hospital doors! Will do a birth story and picture as soon as I can.

Good luck for the rest of you ladies!

Chloe was born at 07.52 this morning after a 2 hour 12 minute labour weighing 6lb 9oz. Born in 2 pushes after literally only just making it through the hospital doors! Will do a birth story and picture as soon as I can.

Congratulations xxxxx

YAY!!! Congrats!

I had my sweep yesterday....I was 3cm...got some contractions thru the night but nothing major yet.

Congratulations :)

xxx

Congratulations! And wow your labour was fast :thumbup: I hope mine will also be that fast.

Ladies, have any of you heard of turmeric tea for inducing labour? Turmeric is a kind of spice that is usually found in curry. I read online that it helps with bringing on menstruation and can also be used to induce labour. I'm not sure if I should try it or not though :shrug:

Im SOOOOOOOO Ready to be done!!!!!!! Frankly, Im getting down right depressed :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->