Who else is due 19th of July or thereabouts?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
I remember being on Baby and Bump when pregnant with my older two boys and loving following the journeys of other ladies due around the same time as me. Having bump buddies on here was great fun and a lot of us are still in contact on here - some even on to having baby number four!

Who are my bump buddies this time round?

xxx

Yay! Hi Princess! Is this baby number one for you?

I'm due on the 13th! My 1st was 2 weeks late so I'm not counting on seeing this little one on time!

Yay! Hi Princess! Is this baby number one for you?

Yep, number 1 for us. We've started decorating the nursery today but I'm on a bit of a roller coaster as we found out a year ago today that I'd had a MMC with our first baby :( It feels very bitter sweet x

Hi! I'm due on the 14th! :) There is a group of July mamas in the Pregnancy Groups and Discussions section of the forum if you haven't seen that yet. :)

Due July 15th baby number two. We have s boy and this is a little girl ... And our last I need to add!!! My body is shot already at almost 26 weeks!

Due July 22nd with our 3rd and keeping the sex a surprise until birth :)

24th July, but LO was two weeks early so hoping for earlier again this time.

My son was one day early so I was hoping for similar again but my friend who was the same went two weeks over due with her second :( here's hoping for on time babies :)

Quite a lot of us!

I went a week overdue with my first son and five days early with my second son.

I went 3, almost 4 days overdue with DS. OH thinks DD will be 4 weeks early!

My son was one day early so I was hoping for similar again but my friend who was the same went two weeks over due with her second :( here's hoping for on time babies :)

Yeah I keep hearing stories like this and it's really annoying cos I was holding out hope second babies were always earlier :haha: Fingers crossed for us.

I'd love to join in! I'm due July 29th so a bit later but not much. This is my second baby and we are expecting our second little boy. DS1 was born 10 days early, so if this little guy decides to come 10 days early too he'll be born on your due date

Yeah I keep hearing stories like this and it's really annoying cos I was holding out hope second babies were always earlier :haha: Fingers crossed for us.

Ha ha yes me too.... I thought oh my body won't let me down. Like my mum went over due by two weeks with both of us. I hope she's on time. I've had enough already (although if she's listening she needs to cook for longer yet!!! Not too early an appearance!!!)

I'm due the 26th with number 6 and we are team blue, which will give us 3of each, lol. This will be the last one for us. Although I said that after 3,4 and 5! I also became a nanny last month. Hope everyone is well x

I'm due July 22nd with a little boy, first child for my partner and I :)

How is everyone going with names?

I'd love to join in! I'm due July 29th so a bit later but not much. This is my second baby and we are expecting our second little boy. DS1 was born 10 days early, so if this little guy decides to come 10 days early too he'll be born on your due date

I'm due on the 29th as well with my first one. I've had one doc say 29th and one said 24th somewhere in there. How's LO doing? Mine is kicking up a storm any time I relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->