Who else is getting loads of snow?!

we had a touch of it this morning then stopped and about an hour ago it really came down for only 15 mins or so but it was settling hope will get some more i love it xxx

I want pics if i can't have snow!! plzzzz:kiss:

we have snow falling from the skyyyyy!!! lol yay lets hope it sticks!!!! <3

we had really heavy snow for about 10 minutes and it melted before it could lie :sad1:
Now it is like sheet ice outside

We had about 2 minutes worth :(

I want more...i want it to settle

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/004-7.jpg

we have SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

We have had it on and off all day but its only really settled since 6pm

I'll try and take a piccy!!

Here you go, sorry its a bit dark though, used my webcam

Attachments

• Snapshot_20091217_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20091217_1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Just been outside to put my bins out and omg its freezinggg and coming down heavy! already not looking forward to walking to school at 8.30am :lol:

with any luck my oh's kids school will be closed they are only there half day 2 morrow then break up and i have to collect them at 12.30 and my street is really bad and its icy my dad said so i dont want to drive if i dont have to lol but yeah it keeps stopping and starting here buts its heavy when it is snowing lol xxx

If it continues here like it is now we will actually be snowed in by morning :happydance:

BUT not good as ive got to go to Argo and Toys r Us tomorrow to pick up the last of Brookes christmas pressies .. blergh, we were all going to go but i might leave Brooke and OH home, i love driving in the snow its awesome but i worry about other peoples driving so dont like to take her out in the car in the snow

i dont blame you hun... hope your able to get there hun xxxx

Its snowing hereeeeee!! Loads of it!:flower:

its chucking it down here. if look at lover's thread you'll see pics of just 10 minutes snow lol

We're snowed in!! It just stopped snowing now,but will continue throught the day!!!
Theres good 20 cms of snow,and it's freezing so im hoping it stays.

I'm taking kids to a park now,i cant stay in the house on a day like this :)

i feel like im in a snow globe right now its coming down that bad

Weve got snow here, about 8 inches. Tried to get ds to nursery this morning but the car got stuck so after digging it out we decided to park close by and went back home. So glad im indoors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->