Who else is getting loads of snow?!

We got 10 inches in one day. That's all so far. Suppose to snow some around Christmas, but not accumlate much.

It snowed quite pathetically here before, then it rained and then the sun came out so it's all gone, thank goodness!!

it's been quite bad here - it snowed thursday night/friday - about 4inches, and now it's just icing over. supposed to snow again tonight, i don't mind it, but it makes driving a right pain :dohh:

It has just started snowing thick and fast here, hope it lasts till tom so we can build Olivia a snow man.

me an oh in snow :D
https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9467/snapshotofme6.jpg

I hate this snow. It has taken my OH 2 hours so far for a 45 minute journey and he still isnt home. The bus he was on, the driver refused to go any further so he had to get on another bus.

we got about 10 inches here,tis crazy an i dont like it cos i always fall! an i have to be at the midwifes at 9am!

I have loads here, snowed Thursday night and most of Friday, then froze over and snowed again Saturday/Sunday and it doesn't look like it's going to melt anytime soon :(

no more snow for us :(
We had a fair bit the other day now it has all frozen over and is like an ice rink!

Met office says we wont have any before xmas.....gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->