Who else is overdue and still waiting?

Cattia

Reaction score
I'm two days over now and I am soooo ready for this baby to come out! I have had some mild cramping today and got all excited but now it's died off again. Every day I'm totally paranoid about movement, checking and checking that baby is still moving around and then doubting myself as to whether she really has moved as much as the day before. The nights are the worst as I wake up several times and I can't go back to sleep until I've felt her move. Sometimes it takes a while and I lie there in a right old stress, then by the time she moves I'm wide awake! Physically though I'm not really uncomfortable, I don't feel like much is happening. REALLY hoping it happens in the next few days. Just wondering if there are any other ladies out there going through the same?

I'm not quite over due yes but god the night thing - definitely! I am so bad. She doesn't move at all at night and I've sometimes sat there for an hour wiggling my belly to get her to wake up. If I wake up and I've been asleep for a 4 hour stretch (rare) I feel so guilty! Start panicking I've squished her or she's been stuck in the position too long. Argh, so horrible.

So glad someone else can relate. It's so stressful isn't it! When my other two were little I had movement monitors for them so that when they were asleep at least I would know they were breathing. Once she's out at least I can use one of those so when she's asleep I might be able to get some sleep myself! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->