Who else is ready?

redpoppy

Reaction score
Nursery done, everything bought, house relatively tidy, bags packed, smoothies refrigerated...

I can't believe I have everything done in time! :mrgreen: that's just SO not like me!

So now we're just relaxing and getting some movies watched and I'm finishing the Ina May Gaskin Guide to Childbirth (which I think is very good for those hoping to go natural:thumbup:) . :happydance: And I'm not on to complain about this free time but it'd great if she decided to show up this week. Can't wait to meet her! :cloud9:

No chance! I'm as disorganised as it gets!

Well, in fairness I've got everything for the birth ready, but the house is still too messy for my liking so I need to do a whole load of tidying, sharpish! :D

Good book btw, very useful!

im ready......i just really really really want my little man here now lol carnt wait any longer haha

I'm ready and have been so for a while now. Now we are just waiting for Moo Moo to make an appearance. So hurry up little one we are yearning to meet you!

im ready too! =) apart from the house work i really need to get on top of my washing lol! cos im gunna have so much to do when shes here!! hehe so exciting!! x

I just want her here and have been thinking of trying all the little things people do to bring on labour but think, well, she'll come out when she's good and ready. :shrug: Although I have a feeing she knows how cold it is so would prefer to stay indoors so to speak. :haha:

I've got the essentials, except for the car seat. Her little clothes are washed and put away, cot is set up with clean sheets and everything. Definitely have some cleaning to do though! Oh yeah, gotta get a breast pump yet too. And some sort of swing or seat or something. Crap... maybe I am a little bit behind! lol

i'm ready, scared of the labour still but ready!

I have everything just need the baby now! lol

I hope to be ready by your stage too. I still have about 8 n a bit weeks to go to get there though :)

I am totally ready, we got the bassinet ready, her room is almost done nothing that would keep us from being able to bring her home, got the car seat set up today, house is clean (thanks to my mom), and all of her clothes have been washed.
Now its time to sit back and relax and wait. Let the thumb twidling begin.

Ready?? I haven't even started. I can procrastinate with the best of them.

Other then buying snacks and some magazines for the hospital bags I am ready!!
Dont' want anything to happen though for another 2wks, so just going to chill out now!

i wish!! we're nearly there - not helping me tho as im supposed to be on rest!!! :(
i want to do so much but im not supposed to!

hubbys got to put up a shelf and curtain pole in the nursery then its done! i need to finish painting drawers and buy a rug and a lamp - then wash all the clothes we have for her!

but weve stil got a bit of xmas shopping to do tomorrow night, 2 last minute pressies!

ive gotta go to the bank today at lunch when i finish work, then argos, then card shop, then go get my nails done then pass out at home this afternoon!

theres not enough time in the day!

xxxx

I'm not ready at all :rofl:

I'm probably the most disorganised person in the world anyway!

Really exited and looking forward to labour though :happydance:

Materially we're ready we have everything we need according to alll the lists/common sense and help from Ma but mentally...nope.

Physically it seems not either he isnt coming anytime soon it seems.

i am ready, the only thing i need to do yet is pay the rest of my pram which is £300, might do it today if i have time coz i am going into town anyway and would like to get it all sorted before xmas so i can really relax - and there is that chance they are gonna induce me 2 weeks early so nedd to be organised -oh and i need to pack a bag each for the kids just in case lol

Im no were near ready!Havnt even started on the nursery yet.Going to do it after the new year though.xxx

I'm ready :happydance::happydance:
Well, i need a baby bath and I'm gonna start washing everything tomorrow, which is really stressing me cos i'm crap at washing mine and hubby's things let alone a LO's :huh::? xx

I have 2 loads of washing to do, and a light shade to buy and then I'm ready :) xx

im all organised, have been for a little while tbh, car seat is even in the car ready to go. Im excited to meet my little boy but just need to get myself sorted with these nerves and anxious feelings about the birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->