Who else is still worried?

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
I'm 19 weeks and still terrified all the time. I forget if my symptoms are normal, even though I've done this four times before - and recently. I always forget what I've been through with the others, but I know I have had the same fears every time, but I can't help but have this fear each time. Who's with me? Who's still worried about their pregnancy?

After I got out of the 1st tri with my 1st baby I didn't really worry, but after we had her we had a miscarriage. Then we got pregnant with our rainbow baby and I experienced spotting in the 2nd tri (yes I know it can happen but after a previous loss I know it's hard not to stress). I was worried that entire pregnancy. This baby is our surprise baby and I still worry, it's hard not to. My husband tells me it will be okay and not to stress but I still do.

This is my first baby. I know so many women who have miscarried their firsts and I've been worried I'd be one of them. I've been so symptomless and that's added to my worry, but so far so good *knock on wood*. I still worry about a possible late term MC though or a stillbirth down the way.

Me! I have an anterior placenta but when I don't feel movement for half a day I am paranoid.

With my first after I hit 12 weeks the worries calmed, and after 20 weeks I was pretty happy and care free until 3rd tri when I worried about pre-eclampsia things.

This time around I'm 20 weeks and I'm still fearful everyday. I just want July to hurry up and get here so I can hold our baby and be done with pregnancy.

I always worry - think it's natural until baby is here. And then a whole new heap of worries!

All my friends are like magically happy and carefree come 12 weeks, and I'm 20 and still a nervous wreck. Ugh. I don't worry about my babies once they're born - or at least I never have - but I hate not being able to see them and know what's going on. Drives me nutty!!! At least my kids and housework and homeschooling keeps me busy enough that I don't have much time on my hands to worry. :)

I always worry. I lost my first 2 pregnancies to Mc. Even though I had a successful pregnancy with my son who is now 5, I worried until I held him in my arms. This time is no different. I bought a doppler at 18 weeks which helps but I do have a rule that I only use it every other day so I don't get too obsessed.

Totally still feel a degree of worry. I don't think it'll ever go but I try not to let it dominate my thoughts. I'm actually finding the back end of pregnancy more worrisome than the beginning to be honest! At the beginning I very much took an attitude of what will be, will be and there wasn't much I could do about it. But now I'm very attached to this little one and I feel now I need to make sure I notice if her movement changes or she kicks less as I can do something about problems that might occur! Still, I try to be rational and I find mindfulness quite helpful to calm myself down and not let worry over take me. I find work a good distraction and spending time with friends and family as I would normally!

I'm 14 weeks, had a good 12 week scan, have had one success pregnancy with my son and, thankfully, no loses but am still terrified. I am absolutely convinced something has happened. I was the same with my son up until I gave birth. I don't know if the fact they're ivf pregnancies affect my thinking or if I'd be the same regardless. I love being pregnant but I just find it so scary.

In all honesty, I'm petrified. I don't know what it is, but I have a really bad feeling constantly. I'm so excited to be having another baby and I can't wait for him to arrive, but I get this deep dark feeling that something will go wrong and we won't get to bring him home. I fear miscarriage so bad. I just feel like things like this don't happen to me, we got pregnant within a couple of weeks being off the implant, I don't get that sort of luck. Something is bound to go wrong.
I didn't worry at all with my first son. I wonder now if it's because he was premature that makes me worry so much more this time around. We are so lucky that ds1 is happy and healthy and has no issues from being premature, are we really lucky enough to get another healthy baby?

I feel so relieved that so many others are still worried. I tend to let my anxiety get the best of me, and I'll think that if I'm worried, something is definitely wrong. That couldn't be more false!!!!! I always scare myself like this!!!!! I need to just stop being so silly and remember that MOST of us are probably scared. :)

I always worry, and it doesn't stop when you've given birth either 😂 I've no particular reason to worry, never had a loss or anything major happen. This is my second baby and I'm still the same. Lack of sickness? Worried. Haven't felt baby move for an hour? Worried. 😂😂

Oh and the worse thing you can do is symptom check on google 😂By the end of my first pregnancy I had to stop checking forums because I was literally creating more worry for myself!

In all honesty, I'm petrified. I don't know what it is, but I have a really bad feeling constantly. I'm so excited to be having another baby and I can't wait for him to arrive, but I get this deep dark feeling that something will go wrong and we won't get to bring him home. I fear miscarriage so bad. I just feel like things like this don't happen to me, we got pregnant within a couple of weeks being off the implant, I don't get that sort of luck. Something is bound to go wrong.
I didn't worry at all with my first son. I wonder now if it's because he was premature that makes me worry so much more this time around. We are so lucky that ds1 is happy and healthy and has no issues from being premature, are we really lucky enough to get another healthy baby?

With my first pregnancy we got told we might not be able to conceive naturally and we randomly caught on by chance (I wasn't ovulating) after 9 months. This time we caught on FIRST try and I felt the same "it's too good to be true, something's bound to go wrong, it was too easy" I'm glad someone else felt like that!

Me! I think if you havnt lost a baby before then you think all is gona be fine after 12 weeks!

I now feel like this is my 1st like I'm on top of everything that's happening!

Iv had 3 kids already An for lost a little boy at 21 weeks in July last year! I'm now 23 weeks and feeling so much movement which helps ease me a bit but still that worry!

Sorry for your loss Lauren! Regular movent does help. Once something like that happenes I know only too well from experience that it's hard to relax and expect nothing but smooth sailing.

I'll think that if I'm worried, something is definitely wrong.

This! I think, this feeling of something being wrong is so strong, how can it possibly not be mothers intuition?

I TOTALLY get this. I'm now 16w3d, and still a total nervous wreck. Now I'm anticipating the anatomy scan, and worried that my baby will have a huge issue wrong with it. I know someone who recently just lost her baby at 33 weeks, and I just can't even. It seems like process is brutal for those who suffer from anxiety! However our bodies were made to do this. Which as much as it can really suck, it's totally awesome and we just have to have faith! I drove myself practically insane first trimester. I'm trying to avoid doing that this trimester :) Hang in there mama!

Me! I've been more anxious this time around, even though it's my third. I think the worry never really goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->