Who else is testing on 13th May?

Tigerlilly80

Mum of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
I'm on 4dpo today, trying not to symptom spot this month, just go with the flo.
My BBS felt hot yesterday but I know it's far too early for any sort of symptom yet. Haven't felt any implantation twinges or anything yet.

This is the boring bit of the TWW, before anything really happens, too early for symptoms, faaaaaaar too early for testing lol.

I've been taking Fertilaid, using OPK's, sort of attempting the SMEP and tried pre-seed one night this cycle lol. So FX'd for a big :bfp: on the 13th!

Anyone else?

I will be testing on or around May 15th! AF is actually due on the 15th so I'm sure, like last month, I will be testing before then. I never seem to be able to wait. :shrug: Quite sure I'm having big O pains today, right on schedule.

I drive myself crazy symptom spotting. Last month my BB's started aching like 2DPO. They hurt all the way until AF came. I had extreme nausea the whole week before AF, enough to run to the restroom more than once! I think I'm having the hardest problem just remembering what PMS is like. I was on BCP's for 8 1/2 years and never had to deal with pms.

This month I have been using Fertilaid, guaifenesin(Robitussin), Pre-seed, and OPK's. I also started charting for the first time, just waiting for my bbt to go up now. Fingers crossed for a BFP this month for both of us!!

i am due to test on the 15th but i think i will test around the 13th lol

Good luck ladies, fingers are tightly crossed for those BFP's.

I've been peeing alot today and my BBS are tenderish when prodded LOL. Still nothing to signal implantation, but then again I can't remember feeling anything with my other children either. I said I wouldn't symptom spot didn't I ? LOL.....never mind hey!

Loads of babydust to you xxx

I am due to test on the 10th but I'm thinking of doing it on the 16th instead. I still have pregnyl booster due on the 11th. I'm feeling so anxious. I took femara then had pregnyl shot and my OB said I ovulated (per ultrasound) as expected and about the time hubby and I BD'd. I don't feel much symptoms yet but am hopeful. With the right timing, I hope I get a BFP this time. I really want to get pregnant soon as I am already 32 :-(

I hope all of us get a BFP and the real symptoms of pg come out in our 2WW.

Baby dust...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->