Who else is TTC#2 ?!

MissAnnan

Reaction score
Heya mommas! How is everyone?

I am about 7dpo and was wondering who here is ttc#2 and how many dpo are you? Symptoms?

This thread can also be a place to pass up the dreaded 2ww..erggh we all hate that..

So stick around! Chat! Have fun! I'm sure we can all use the friends :)

Baby dust to all!

Hey hun,
I'm TTC #2 my son is almost three but I'm not in the 2ww wait yet cd9 you might get a better response if you post this in the tww forum

hi im ttc #2 - i am 11 dpo today and have sore nipples past couple of days and heartburn- so i tested bfn today on dollar store test so hopefully next couple of days i get bfp-- good luck

I'm trying for number 2! Right now I'm actually 4 days late with a bunch of bfn! I have a post about everything I have been through this cycle. I will post the link when I find it haha. Maybe you ladies can help since we all had a baby before!
Keep in touch :)
:dust:

Trying for #2, our son is 6. I'm not in tww currently CD6

Hi there! I am also ttc #2! Our son will be 1yrs old on Saturday coming!! Today is currently o day!! Hubby is not home unfortunately but we have been dtd every second day since af finished on April 21st. Hoping for a sticky bean!! Baby dust to all!!!

Just realized my ticket is wrong lol oh well... I will just replace it as soon as I get my bfp!!! Yay!!

I'm ttc #2! Currently cd5 for me.

Hi, I'm Cate. TTC this will be my second living child, but my third baby. Have to have surgery in the morning to get rid of a dermoid cyst, simple cyst and polyp that are preventing me from O-ing. Haven't o'd in 6 months, and am currently on CD 72 so hopefully this surgery will act as a little restart for my body!!

Sending you ladies some Sticky baby dust!

Hey ladies thanks for the replies! Cate I'm so Sorry to hear u lost a child :(

Baby dust to all of you ladies! You all deserve it.

I just wanted to make some friends that are ttc as well..no one I know personally is and my oh and I are trying to make baby number 2 a suprise...only symptoms I have is moodyness and headaches :(

MissAnnan,

She was here for a reason and helped me make some of the greatest changes in my life! I am thankful to have made it through.
I wish I was the only one I knew!! In the time I have been trying no less than 19 females in my life, including my sister, 3 best friends, husband's brother (and wife) and his cousin (who I was pregnant with for #2), have found out they are pregnant... I'm surrounded by BFPs and none for me!
as for symptoms I've got just about every one under the sun. I have to assume that these cysts are jacking me up! (Nausea, vomitting, cramping, constipation, nipple and breast sensitivity, increased sex drive, weird cravings, moddiness sorry if it's TMI) My body is trying to trick itself I swear!!

Nobody has replied yet :(
Maybe you mommies can tell me what you think!
I'm really hoping this is my cycle. I'm Hoping this is all of our bfp cycles!!
I'm glad this thread was started. It's nice to have support!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1850791-going.html

That is my thread. I am so confused!

TIA!

Baby dust!
:dust:

MissAnnan,

She was here for a reason and helped me make some of the greatest changes in my life! I am thankful to have made it through.
I wish I was the only one I knew!! In the time I have been trying no less than 19 females in my life, including my sister, 3 best friends, husband's brother (and wife) and his cousin (who I was pregnant with for #2), have found out they are pregnant... I'm surrounded by BFPs and none for me!
as for symptoms I've got just about every one under the sun. I have to assume that these cysts are jacking me up! (Nausea, vomitting, cramping, constipation, nipple and breast sensitivity, increased sex drive, weird cravings, moddiness sorry if it's TMI) My body is trying to trick itself I swear!!

I can totally relate! So many of my friends are having more babies and its just making my baby fever worse lol
I really hope your body isn't playing tricks! Good luck! :D

We're trying for #2 and just at CD 9 (no O yet). Our daughter is 13 months old.

Anyone here with irregular cycles post breast feeding? Any advice on using OPKs? I'm thinking I'll start on CD 10 with one every day. I have no idea when I ovulate, as that is all changed from pre-baby.

Me... still waiting to ovulate on CD 21. 8th active cycle, but at 38 days long, I have 3 less periods a year, so only have 9 chances per year, and that brings us to next month.
Guess I'm going to remain a mother of 1 for life. I always wanted 3, but if #2 is this hard I am not sure I'll give it a go for another to get to 3.

Our little girl is 18 months old & this is our first cycle TTC #2! It took us 6 months to conceive last time, hoping it happens quicker second time around!

Currently in the tww, CD21. Am getting some cramps today, but could be wind lol!

Good luck all xx

MissAnnan,

Just today I've been getting really moody..I hope this is our month jrr I'm so darn tempted to test!

Our little girl is 18 months old & this is our first cycle TTC #2! It took us 6 months to conceive last time, hoping it happens quicker second time around!

Currently in the tww, CD21. Am getting some cramps today, but could be wind lol!

Good luck all xx

I'm cd 27 and wanna test grrrawrr..........but holding back..I'm cramping as well!

Yep TTC #2, DS is coming up on 16mths. Didn't get my periods back until October, were NTNP back then but the last 3 months been actively TTC.

KatyW, totaly understand irregular cycles with breastfeeding. I'm all over the place, had 1 at 20 days, 2 at 28 days but last one was 35 days (which was actually what it was like pre-baby). Tried using OPK one month but with PCOS they didn't really work for me. Charting is also tough because LO is my alarm clock and is yet to get up two days in a row at the same time!

So, I'm at CD20 and (going on CM alone) I think I o'd at cd23 last month. Have had a few days of EWCM now and DH and I have been bding every day (although we skipped Sunday) so fingers crossed I actually o'd and we catch our egg.

If I don't catch it this month I'm going to dr to ask for progesterone test next month to make sure I am ovulationg (with PCOS had long stretch of regular but annovulatory cycles before getting pregnant - by surprise!).

:dust: to all

Yep TTC #2, DS is coming up on 16mths. Didn't get my periods back until October, were NTNP back then but the last 3 months been actively TTC.

KatyW, totaly understand irregular cycles with breastfeeding. I'm all over the place, had 1 at 20 days, 2 at 28 days but last one was 35 days (which was actually what it was like pre-baby). Tried using OPK one month but with PCOS they didn't really work for me. Charting is also tough because LO is my alarm clock and is yet to get up two days in a row at the same time!

So, I'm at CD20 and (going on CM alone) I think I o'd at cd23 last month. Have had a few days of EWCM now and DH and I have been bding every day (although we skipped Sunday) so fingers crossed I actually o'd and we catch our egg.

If I don't catch it this month I'm going to dr to ask for progesterone test next month to make sure I am ovulationg (with PCOS had long stretch of regular but annovulatory cycles before getting pregnant - by surprise!).

:dust" to all

Fx'd you caught the egg! I will be keeping BFP in my thoughts for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->