Who else is TTC#2 ?!

This is my second cycle post d&c. I thought for sure I was preggo last month, but I wasn't. My last pregnancy resulted in a blighted ovum. It wasn't planned like DS was but we realized after that we wanted to become pregnant right away again. So, we're kinda ntnp but I'm temping so I know roughly when I'll ovulate.

Lovee - read your other thread too and hoping this is your month :D

We have a 10 month old and are ttc #2. Its frustrating because I am still breastfeeding my cycles have been off. I *should* be about 3 dpo right now... I hate waiting!

Yep TTC #2, DS is coming up on 16mths. Didn't get my periods back until October, were NTNP back then but the last 3 months been actively TTC.

KatyW, totaly understand irregular cycles with breastfeeding. I'm all over the place, had 1 at 20 days, 2 at 28 days but last one was 35 days (which was actually what it was like pre-baby). Tried using OPK one month but with PCOS they didn't really work for me. Charting is also tough because LO is my alarm clock and is yet to get up two days in a row at the same time!

So, I'm at CD20 and (going on CM alone) I think I o'd at cd23 last month. Have had a few days of EWCM now and DH and I have been bding every day (although we skipped Sunday) so fingers crossed I actually o'd and we catch our egg.

If I don't catch it this month I'm going to dr to ask for progesterone test next month to make sure I am ovulationg (with PCOS had long stretch of regular but annovulatory cycles before getting pregnant - by surprise!).

:dust: to all

I'm tracking temperature now, since my second cycle was 39 days. No idea if I am even fertile, so I'm using opks daily/ tracking temp in hopes that I'll be able to see. I just weaned so I'm sure that eventually things will get back on track. Based on fertility signs, I think I am ovulating soon. Fingers crossed that you o'd and conceived! I didn't think I would feel so intensely about conceiving now but when the baby bug bites....:)

We have a 10 month old and are ttc #2. Its frustrating because I am still breastfeeding my cycles have been off. I *should* be about 3 dpo right now... I hate waiting!

I hear you on this one, I went back to temperature tracking this cycle just because I was frustrated last month when my cycle hit like 39 days. Just weaned my 13 month old so hopefully I'll be back on track. I'm dying for another baby soon :). Fingers crossed that you are 3 dpo now!

This is my second cycle post d&c. I thought for sure I was preggo last month, but I wasn't. My last pregnancy resulted in a blighted ovum. It wasn't planned like DS was but we realized after that we wanted to become pregnant right away again. So, we're kinda ntnp but I'm temping so I know roughly when I'll ovulate.

I'm sorry about your loss. We had a loss before our daughter was conceived. Fingers crossed that you get a bfp soon. :)

I´m still breastfeeding my 15 month old 5-7 times a day/night. My periods came back at 5.5 months and took a while to settle down. I´m temping to see if and when I ovulate which I seem to be. 3 DPO today and my LP post baby is 10-12 days.

Can i join in too ladies? Im Jemma and have a 3 year old boy, were currently TTC #2. This is our first cycle off bcp, i think i'm 8DPO at the moment :) Hope everyone is doing well today!

I'm thinking this cycle will be a bust. I have a very painful uti and the dr said no sex for two weeks. I'm due to ovulate in ten days.

I'm thinking this cycle will be a bust. I have a very painful uti and the dr said no sex for two weeks. I'm due to ovulate in ten days.

TTC # 2 here! Really unfamiliar with all of the lingo as my husband and I conceived the first month we began trying and took a not trying not preventing approach. We were very blessed!

Currently 3 days away from ovulation, so hopefully something will come of this. Best of luck to all :)

How frustrating for you! Sorry if this is a bit weird, but could you use a turkey baster?!! Lol! Then you could make sure those swimmers get to where they need to without the sex! :haha:

AF is due Mon/Tues for me - trying to hold out to test!!

How frustrating for you! Sorry if this is a bit weird, but could you use a turkey baster?!! Lol! Then you could make sure those swimmers get to where they need to without the sex! :haha:

AF is due Mon/Tues for me - trying to hold out to test!!

Lol! That is a thought! But hubby wouldn't go for it lol. I'm hoping by next week I'll be ready to ease back into dtd.

My husband worked away from home when we were ttc#1 so he was not around for any charting, testing or anything like that - we just DTD when I went to see him.
Now this time around he is super anxious he asked me all day yesterday if I was pregnant and if I could test-- I had to introduce him to the concept of the two week wait. It was quite funny.

So I tested today & BFN :-(

Although this is my first proper cycle off the pill, so I 'think' AF is due tomorrow, but could be wrong I guess?!

Anyone else tested yet?

Hi ladies!

We're "officially" TTC#2 as of this month! AF just started so looking forward to starting TTC :)

With DS we got pregnant on the first month TTC, so I'm really curious how long it will take this time. We both expect it pretty quickly, but you never know...

Mind if I tag along in the next few weeks? :) Hoping for BFP's for everyone!

I'm TTC #2, and having a hell of a time! Trying for a girl! My oldest is 7 and he is my everything! So, we are hoping for another mini me of my son! I have been following my CP and have been getting false results! And I don't make CM, so I can't go off that either! Going to my OB/GYN today, hopefully to get on Clomid... But sending baby dust to everyone!

Sorry to hear about your BFN LaraJJ... still a week to go before I test (assuming will power is strong enough to get me through). No real symptoms as yet so just quietly going mad in the tww!

I'm back in bding schedule lol. Hubby actually said last night "let's make a baby" obviously after sex but yeah! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->